Events calendar not showing anything new

The newly added events calendar doesn't seem to have any new events. Curious to know what the update schedule is for this or if it genuinely is broken. 

The post on the news and announcements section said it would be updated regularly, but that could be a relative time frame. 

Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

But they had other things like return to HoT and the world linking. None of this is updated. 

It's difficult to look forward to anything when there is nothing to look forward to if you get my drift.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

On 5/3/2024 at 2:17 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

The next update is the final SotO release.  The next 'event' is probably Dragon Bash.  🤷‍♂️

The OP is quite correct, take a look for yourself Events - Guild Wars 2 Forums other than Super adventure box returns and 20% off shared inventory slots, both of which are happening now, the rest of the year is completely blank.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Now that SAB is over I went to check the GW2 events calendar on the forums to see what is next and there is litterly nothing listed after April 30th for the lest of the year. 🤔

Edited by Entara.3075
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

They've probably forgotten about it, like the Releases page which hasn't been updated since before EoD came out.

But we know the final part of Secrets of the Obscure is coming later this month, probably in about 2 weeks since that's when the current Wizard's Vault season ends and so far new seasons have always coincided with new releases.

There's also a schedule of regular festivals: Dragon Bash in June, Festival of the Four Winds in August, Halloween in October and Wintersday in December. (Then Lunar New Year in February and we're back to Super Adventure Box next April.)

Sometime this year we're also getting a new expansion, which will also have free follow-up releases like SotO did, likely planned to release in the months between festivals. As far as I'm aware we don't know anything about it yet, except that this is a screenshot of a location in a new map. (From this article.) I suspect Anet will start promoting it, and therefore telling us more about it, from when the final SotO 'episode' is released.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1