No point in joining any outdoors activity without flying mount

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Great after you defeated 25 enemies never use it again since its not inteded to be more then 25 kills.

lol think i proved my point that they encourage staying on your mount and shooting fireballs, especially since you get full credit and they still havent addressed it if it isnt intended.  SO im gonna keep doing it 🙂

Edited by Jumpin Lumpix.6108
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

Flying mounts  overall is a huge mistake, was a mistake in WoW, arena net back in 2012 used to say they would never add flying mounts and make the same mistakes as Blizzard did with world of warcraft, but guess all bets are off and flood gates are open. Game was a lot better without mounts in general.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1

On 5/23/2024 at 9:37 AM, Linken.6345 said:

Great after you defeated 25 enemies never use it again since its not inteded to be more then 25 kills.

It's intended for siege, basically, like the turtle. Hits a bit less than the turtle but can get in areas where turtle can't (see batteries on walls in Gyala)

On 5/23/2024 at 7:21 PM, DivineDreaming.7206 said:

Flying mounts  overall is a huge mistake, was a mistake in WoW, arena net back in 2012 used to say they would never add flying mounts and make the same mistakes as Blizzard did with world of warcraft, but guess all bets are off and flood gates are open. Game was a lot better without mounts in general.

That's a fine opinion to have.  You can certainly play a lot of GW2 without mounts.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2024 at 12:07 PM, jokke.6239 said:

Biggest one would be that you don't have unlimited height. So you can still see other players for the most part.

That depends, I've easily gotten above the cloud cover on a quite a few maps fairly regularly on my griffon, much less often on my skyscale. It might not be "unlimited," but I'm definitely too high to see anything on the ground. 😜

• Like 1