Is Hundred Blades ever gonna be updated?

Zekent.3652

Warrior has two major abilities that need to be unrooted, 100b and Killshot.

Seeing as other professions are being allowed to move during ability channels it might happen for warriors too.

Dont think the dev team has any actual warrior players though so it might just not be on their radar due to insulation.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

We will see this Friday on the balance preview stream what WACKY ideas they do this time.......

I’ll be frank, don’t expect anything. 

If anything is done it’s probably going to be balance tuning for staff or bug fixes.

Bug fixes would be pretty balling though.

Just hope they don’t nerf Gunflame in PvP, it’s the last part of PvP I enjoy with warrior.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, WingSwipe.3084 said:

I’ll be frank, don’t expect anything. 

If anything is done it’s probably going to be balance tuning for staff or bug fixes.

Bug fixes would be pretty balling though.

Just hope they don’t nerf Gunflame in PvP, it’s the last part of PvP I enjoy with warrior.

Ten lines tops.  Like always. 

Bug fixes. 

A extremely bad weapon rework. 

3-4 nerfs. 

The single good change per patch. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

We will see this Friday on the balance preview stream what WACKY ideas they do this time.......

On one side you'll see some sPvP nerfs (because when you don't know what they might do, that's a safe bet).

On another side they will tweak some things that nobody care about. (something like: "Pistol is an unpopular choice for warrior for [insert reason] so we've decided to improve it [insert pointless changes direction that will excite clueless people until they try it live and are thoroughly disappointed]."

Edited by Dadnir.5038

21 minutes ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

On one side you'll see some sPvP nerfs (because when you don't know what they might do, that's a safe bet).

On another side they will tweak some things that nobody care about. (something like: "Pistol is an unpopular choice for warrior for [insert reason] so we've decided to improve it [insert pointless changes direction that will excite clueless people until they try it live and are thoroughly disappointed]."

You just created a new fear in me. 

1 minute ago, WingSwipe.3084 said:

How is this a new fear, its a constant cycle that repeats inself.

I forgot Pistol exited. 

I'm desperately trying to forget about BsW. For my mental health. 

You just reminded me of the possibility that they gonna waste 50% of the patch notes on THAT. *shudders*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I forgot Pistol exited. 

You just reminded me of the possibility that they gonna waste 50% of the patch notes on THAT. *shudders*

My mind didnt connect that specific dot. By Grenth that might actually happen.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, WingSwipe.3084 said:

Seeing as other professions are being allowed to move during ability channels it might happen for warriors too.

Seeing that Warrior can't do it, while other professions can, should tell you that they don't want Warrior be able to do that.

Just like they don't want Warrior to be able to use the pistol at range.

Edited by Fueki.4753

3 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I forgot Pistol exited. 

Shhh, be still, Dan. They forgot about us once more this patch.

On 5/21/2024 at 10:38 AM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

May I know where you read that stream will be, and at what hour? I want to be aware of this stuff 😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarkK.7368 said:

May I know where you read that stream will be, and at what hour? I want to be aware of this stuff 😄

As usual, the Skills and Balance Team will be live on Twitch next Friday, May 24, at noon Pacific Time (UTC-8) to give a preview of the update, and the release notes preview will be live on our forums shortly after. We’ll see you there!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

As usual, the Skills and Balance Team will be live on Twitch next Friday, May 24, at noon Pacific Time (UTC-8) to give a preview of the update, and the release notes preview will be live on our forums shortly after. We’ll see you there!

It happens always after a... after every new patch every 90 days or something like that?

• Like 1