Shortest story ever?

feels like soto just came out, this new content routine with having short expansions every year seems kinda scuffed, way to rushed.. I rather have well made updates and 2+ years to enjoy current expansions, vs the new rush out a expansion every 6-12 months. They are rushing out a new expansion this year to at some point in 2024.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

I think the new format could work reasonably well but didn’t for Soto. They just need to adjust how they actually release things. For instance I don’t think they need to do a story release for every patch because that seems to have resulted in a very choppy and painfully drawn out delivery of an already weak story. Similarly I think splitting nayos map into three parts was probably detrimental. Instead one or two of the patches could be focused solely on features and other content updates.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 4:10 PM, Edge.1653 said:

It seems to have limits on when you can do it. I tried a few times using /sit while standing on the throne and nothing happened : /

Me too.

Not sure why the confused emojis on your post. Can only surmise people with reading comprehension issues.

• Confused 4

19 hours ago, Ashen.2907 said:

"The profits might follow," would be more accurate. Businesses making a good product fail all of the time. In fact they fail more often than they succeed.

Sure, but businesses making bad products have it even worse.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2