What NPC Styles or GW1 Styles You'd Like to See for Players

I know these can be split into two threads and technically some could put them under a QoL, but I'm curious what NPC outfits would you like to have seen for player armor? Any expansion.

With that in mind, for GW1 players, was there any armor you would've loved to have seen revamped in GW2?

I know this is a very broad question, but I'm curious to see what people like. I'll go first on this:

In the Lily of Elon, there is a male and female patron duo that is matching. It's gold, white, oasis, and blue. Top, bottom, shoes, head... I love it all.

• Like 1

Literally all the armor. (From GW1, yes, but also GW2 NPCs. Even if they were released as outfits, I'd be happy.) GW1 hairstyles, too, though since that would limit said styles to humans, norn, and possibly asura, perhaps some inspiration could be taken from them to create charr and sylvari styles.

There's a sylvari NPC in Echovald - Doireann - who's wearing a shirt that was specific to male human NPCs in Kryta. So...I suppose it technically can be done, that NPC clothes can be refitted to other races, but of course I have no idea of the amount of work that would go into such an effort, especially with the charr and asura.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Aerine.8712 said:

i want bikini for summer

16 hours ago, Liewec.2896 said:

also i'd love to have Kasmeer's Southsun Bikini as chest and leg armour :-3

do you guys think that we should get just that one or do you think maybe it could be something tied to festival of the four winds? or maybe rather should i say should it be.

Edited by shinkamalei.2574
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Liewec.2896 said:

in Living World Season 3 during the mission where you are initiated into Shining Blade there is a scene where the NPCs act out a battle,

during the scene there is a female NPC with a top that i really wish my character could have!

:ooooo i love the simple back string. thaat is quite pretty!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

regular Assassin Cantha armour

elite Assassin Cantha armour

regular Assassin Luxon armour

Warrior Vabbi armour

regular Elementalist Luxon armour

elite Monk Kurzick armour

And they should add all the bikini models we already have ingame as armour pieces.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, shinkamalei.2574 said:

do you guys think that we should get just that one or do you think maybe it could be something tied to festival of the four winds? or maybe rather should i say should it be.

maybe they sell the swimsuit on the festival, and a normal pants/short as the reward of the festival

• Like 2

8 hours ago, shinkamalei.2574 said:

as part of four winds would be fitting, since they have the more "hippy" type theme 😄

8 hours ago, shinkamalei.2574 said:

:ooooo i love the simple back string. thaat is quite pretty!

i love it!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

regular Assassin Cantha armour

elite Assassin Cantha armour

regular Assassin Luxon armour

Warrior Vabbi armour

regular Elementalist Luxon armour

elite Monk Kurzick armour

And they should add all the bikini models we already have ingame as armour pieces.

i think that luxon and vabbian armor would be amazing. a lot of them would look cool, but i think these would make the biggest splash