What NPC Styles or GW1 Styles You'd Like to See for Players

17 hours ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

I would love to see Kurzick armors, specifically the warrior one

I would also love to see the Vabbi armors, specifically the necromancer one

And from the Obsidian armors I would love to see the paragon one

1) that helmet is really freakin cool 😮 i didnt notice the details in skimming these with mentions of the gw1 stuff so far

2) THAT CHEST PIECE IS OH SO FREAKIN COOL. I really like the back of it and i think it would dbe well highlighted with the new invisible backpiece

3) that is one i also agree with. but do u think it's different enough from the current heavy armor (specifically the pants portion, looking at the sanctified ones) for them to consider it?

32 minutes ago, shinkamalei.2574 said:

3) that is one i also agree with. but do u think it's different enough from the current heavy armor (specifically the pants portion, looking at the sanctified ones) for them to consider it?

The skirt and boots also are somewhat similar to the Pit Fighter set, which is a core game leveling armour.

1 minute ago, shinkamalei.2574 said:

i thought the same thing but the back is a bit different. so i figured far enough?

Many of the medium armour trousers basically are the same thing, so similar skirts for heavy should be fine as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shinkamalei.2574 said:

If they can make mount skins with slight variations, I'm sure they can make a skirt that looks similar to another one 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/31/2024 at 9:54 PM, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

Always really liked the Elementalist Krytan and Elite Stormforged armor sets. Mesmer Elite Sunspear and Vabbian sets are also super nice.

I REALLY like the skirts on both the females for the krytan and stormforged. like... OMG they would be GORGEOUS in gw2.

• Like 1

There's this female sylvari NPC that has a unique armor set and hairstyle (or maybe it's the armor's headgear): Cymbel 

I would also like it if all skins were available regardless of armor weight. We have a couple armor sets that do this already. I love the light cultural armor sets for sylvari and wish my Ranger could wear those as well.