Spear Factor: Warrior, Thief, and Engineer

Compared to all the other weapons we have seen warrior looks absolutely underwhelming. All the others seem to have tagged alot of effect onto their spear while warrior gets the same ole 1 effect for each skill. Some even look like copypasta from rifle

• Confused 2

I don't know where they want us to post feedback. But why does engi speear autos have 130 range? That's the same range as dagger attacks. Honestly, go over all weapon types and adjust weapon ranges.

130 range: Daggers, maces, axes, swords.

180 range: Greatswords, staves and spears.

Edited by Langeball.9351
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Langeball.9351 said:

I don't know where they want us to post feedback. But why does engi speear autos have 130 range? That's the same range as dagger attacks. Honestly, go over all weapon types and adjust weapon ranges.

130 range: Daggers, maces, axes, swords.

180 range: Greatswords, staves and spears.

They will post feedback threads in the individual profession forums when the beta launches.

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910

ENGINEER /  MECHANIST  to be precise

Just wanted to say that I main Mechanist  Alac dps, and that is my role in the regular fractal group that i play.  The Aquatic fractal is so difficult for me in that role as ADPS underwater -  for a start I do very little damage because the Mech underwater is useless - Barrage skill is an elite and doesnt do much damage anyway, AND I cannot provide alacrity underwater!   PLEASE revise Mech underwater skills and give me the ability to be a HAM  or a ADPS effectively there !    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.  I have issues with my hands (disability) but I can work the mech and this class BUT i feel useless underwater.    I understand why mech got tuned down a bit but you never came back to look at it or re-tune the skills when other classes got improved.   You never balanced Virtuoso!   please show Mech a little love and tune up the dps a bit .   

• Like 2