Infusion stacking is broken [Merged]

25 minutes ago, Abies.8754 said:

Please fix this already. it's been too long for something that affects an appealing aspect of the game ( fashion and cosmetic infusions)

They must have messed up something badly if they have not been able to fix it to date. Let's pray it can be fixed at all. If not: RIOT. 😡

• Confused 4

8 hours ago, the alex.2783 said:

It's a long time, all the developers are on vacation or what?

maybe snowstorm? but seriously its been almost month, can we get least update on the issue?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I'm not trying to add more fuel to this fire but what scares me the most is a question: does ArenaNet even know/notice that we have a problem? or it's just a talk between us people with some infusions? I would love to hear any reply from support that saying "we are aware of this problem, fix will not drop maybe ASAP but we work on this". And now people asking when it will be fixed or even will be touched at all? Existing without any informations is so painfull

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, michcio.5094 said:

I'm not trying to add more fuel to this fire but what scares me the most is a question: does ArenaNet even know/notice that we have a problem? or it's just a talk between us people with some infusions? I would love to hear any reply from support that saying "we are aware of this problem, fix will not drop maybe ASAP but we work on this". And now people asking when it will be fixed or even will be touched at all? Existing without any informations is so painfull

The thing you want to hear was posted on page 2: 

On 7/24/2024 at 9:30 AM, the alex.2783 said:

The infusion festival arrived next week, they will solve it at that time, I believe it

I will believe it when I see it.

On 7/24/2024 at 2:41 AM, Mike.7983 said:

June 25 broken > July 23 still broken, that's some slow bug fixing.

This.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I've never made a single post on the forums but this issue has me extremely annoyed. I want to start off by saying  I've played Guild Wars since 2006 and actively still do.. I hate that almost all my infusions stacking effects are STILL broken..  I don't even feel like logging in at this point and I already had bought the expansion which I don't feel like  playing if this is still broken which is old content.. I've spent real money on some of my Chak Infusions and I only get to see effects for 1 of them.. Feels like a huge waste of money now after 30 days of no fix and no update.. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, kiranslee.4829 said:

Issue persists even after this patch. T1 hammer legi does not work on legendary pve/obisdian armor. Mistwalker infusion doesnt work on armor as well. I wonder will anyone respond to this ?

gw2 has a lot of bugs, they will tell you that they are actively working to resolve the bug, but 5 weeks later it still won't be fixed, if it hits the store it will be fixed in 24 hours

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

It's so sad this thread is hanging on for so long, and there is still no information when or does it will be fixed at all. All the players here gathered because we suffer from lack of properly working infusions. Considering this bitter time I think this thing should have never happen. I'm fighting with myself everyday, checking do we have something comming? But also truly and really trying to understand these circumstances, and having such a vast game under control might be sometimes dificult at certain stages. We all, if I could say 'lost' something and its not a bag of "rare" gear or forgotten not working properly event in core Tyria, we do speak about infusions, literally most expensive feature in game, that gives indescribably so much, and it's such a splinter under the skin for so long, we can't even get anything to calm down. This waiting in the dark tunnel without a light on horizon sadly but makes some people losing hope. I do understand the pain caused by this bug because I've also got some infusions that doesnt work the way it should be. To all of you my friends I stand with you together sharing this sorrow. Our belive cannot dispear too quick hold that warmth of a great game in hearts till moment all will back to a working order once again.
Best regards

Edited by michcio.5094
too hasty words up front
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

the amount of bugs sure seem to pile up lately 😞  maybe because of the expansion releasing soon and little time to fix any bugs atm.
- jumping animations are broken
- infusions broken
- Toymaker skiff skin is broken (you fall through the boat and get stuck inside the hull if you stand up and go fishing etc) as passenger.
- the new petal throw emote in the gemstore is broken (Though I bet it will be fixed soon as it's gemstore)

gets less and less fun to play honestly coz of all this. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Ahh Yes the Four Winds Festival.. AKA The Infusion festival and they are still broken guys.. Its kind of sad how long its been and no response or update since June 25th.. Will you be giving out refunds for people who spent money on infusions? LOL We all know the answer is no you wont.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1