Janthir Wilds Spear Beta Event Feedback: Warrior [Merged]

All right here's my actual feedback based on competitive modes after having some time to let the proverbial coffee brew:

First, I'm mostly happy with 900 range, I do think making the skills 1200 range is just messing with rifle's spot too much.

Mighty Throw - As others have said, something like 2 might stacks on hit for 4 seconds would be nice.
Maiming Spear - Add weakness (3s) and change radius thresholds to 180/240/360.
Spear Swipe - Reduce cooldown to 12s.
Disrupting Throw - Reduce cast time to 1/2 sec, normalise range to 900.
Spearmarshal's Support - Improve tracking so that the spear barrage can only be directly ran away from if the opponent has superspeed, but not swiftness.
Harrier's Toss - It's pretty solid. No changes required.
Wild Throw - I don't like this at all, needs a rework, I defer to @Jzaku.9765's suggestion, "
I would suggest just copying Renegade F3 [Citadel Bombardment]'s animation and functionality when you use it standing still - the character jumps into the air and (in Warrior's case) throws multiple spears at once, keeping both the jump theme from [Harrier's Toss] (Core Burst) and the multi hit theme from [Wild Throw]. Except obviously don't animation lock it." 

• Like 1

Spear F1 as berserker just feels strange, like there's not enough work on it.

It feels like it's just Flaming Flurry on spear, make it different, like a guy in the middle of the air summoning a mini meteor rain with a bigger AoE than the core version.

But that would be too cool for this class lol.

Edited by Zekent.3652
Typo: Flamming > to > Flaming
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tried spear in PVP and anything other then stationary targets are impossible to hit unless you root them first, this is for anything other then AA and primal burst.

Moving without swiftness is enough to sidestep all damage from spear 5. I dont think anyone tested this on a moving target, and if they did and they left this in, its probably like that for some sort of sadistic pleasure.

Edited by WingSwipe.3084
  • Like 1