Kill comparison - Week 1 to Week 2 - EU

Posted (edited)

PPT and PPK are both needed to win the match. I don’t care who wins but i like to think about tactics.

i like to think about which thing i should defend and which one i can let go. Obviously i try to defend both.

without ppt there is no point to fight around structures. The map might aswell be a barren arena then where you just kill each other. That doesn’t sound fun. The maps themself show, that ppt is also a thing to consider.

Edited by CafPow.1542
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, T G.7496 said:

Self esteem?

If you need a pc game to achieve that, that would actually be sad. Very very sad.

1 hour ago, Ronin.4501 said:

[...] And winning the PPT fight means nothing in this gamemode, so why not focus on the PPK instead?

That's your PoV, apparently many others think differently and do care for points/winning and don't care about PPK. And considering how WvW was designed and how the scoring works, I think Arena.Net does not agree with your PoV...

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Nash.2681 said:

If you need a pc game to achieve that, that would actually be sad. Very very sad.

That's your PoV, apparently many others think differently and do care for points/winning and don't care about PPK. And considering how WvW was designed and how the scoring works, I think Arena.Net does not agree with your PoV...

Why so serious?

Read the room 🙂

3 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

Some of us want to get better fighting together as a unit, so that we might be able to win most of the fights, no matter the skill or tactics of our enemies. With PPT the fights are always the same, mindless and boring. And winning the PPT fight means nothing in this gamemode, so why not focus on the PPK instead?

Does any part of what other players do exclude you from doing what’s in the first sentence?

Spear beta ontop of skill update a lot was going on last week (may of been a bit of an overload of events.) Numbers do fall off during summer over all ppl still like to go outside in the nice weather hehe.

I think the real test is going to be when they switch groups more often.