GW2 stopped working for my entire team.PvP Ranked.

Recently, I have been facing problems in ranked matches because the game stops working for all members of my team. However, the enemy team does not suffer from this issue.
This mostly happens when we are winning or in a very close match. When the game resumes, all five of us have already lost the match. We lose 12-16 points.
This has already happened 6 times. Usually 1-2 times on the same day.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Is it something that prevents your char from moving forward? 

Had a game where that happened right at the end:

I don't know what in the wintrade cartel was going on in this game, but being unable to use my W key was something else.  

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Is it something that prevents your char from moving forward? 

Had a game where that happened right at the end:

I don't know what in the wintrade cartel was going on in this game, but being unable to use my W key was something else.  

You could still go forward lol.

I rather think your key is having some bugs by being used too much or something 😂 if it had nl response since you all ez won

9 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

You could still go forward lol.

I rather think your key is having some bugs by being used too much or something 😂 if it had nl response since you all ez won

Nah, from 8:18 on could only strafe--or did you miss all the camera trickery to even get back onto the point lol.

Have a vid directly after that when zone back to LA and can move fine, never have had problems since.

Was very weird, indeed.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

I rather think your key is having some bugs by being used too much or something

Since W is probably one of the most used keys, its most likely that the switch is broken due to being pressed to often or the switch is full of dust.

Tbh even more likely, this filthy princess of the arena was using hacks vs that guy /s

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Since W is probably one of the most used keys, its most likely that the switch is broken due to being pressed to often or the switch is full of dust.

Tbh even more likely, this filthy princess of the arena was using hacks vs that guy /s

W key was a misnomer btw, I don't use WSAD.  

Anyway, who knows--but they did get bodied by my pet, and with a title like that--yikes.  Guessing I interrupted some sort of wintrade session, but with the entirety of their team also being literal bots, I have no idea.  

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

W key was a misnomer btw, I don't use WSAD.

Move forward key, whatever key it is at the end is gonna be used alot and might just break

7 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

but they did get bodied by my pet, and with a title like that--yikes

they were 5% hp and mesmer's only way to heal is go out of combat, so they kinda would get fcked by anything in this situation

8 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

I interrupted some sort of wintrade session

Whenever seeing someone with top250+ title its gonna be a wintrade, gj on interupting this "wintrade"

• Confused 1

Only issues I've experienced this season has been ping related. Specifically in AT's. Everyone on my screen would freeze on occasion, then I start getting the "unable to connect to game server" popup error. I manage to open up my ping menu and it will say 300ping average when it happens.