Engi is Gutted.

On 8/1/2024 at 11:45 AM, WhoWantsAHug.3186 said:

Power engi sucks right now. Tools holo is still decent but that's it.

If you're trying to play engi, you need to go a condi variant. It's real easy to get creative with the builds IMO, because you can run shortbow and forego running Firearms. I'd say condi engi and especially condi holo is in a pretty kitten good spot ATM. There are literally so many build options. 

Never seen a successful condi engi in PvP (NA). The only ones I've seen that has hit G3/Plat has been mechs. Mostly because these mechs go bunker and concentrate their entire spiritual being on not dying, while praying their condi does something to the enemy team lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

Never seen a successful condi engi in PvP (NA). The only ones I've seen that has hit G3/Plat has been mechs. Mostly because these mechs go bunker and concentrate their entire spiritual being on not dying, while praying their condi does something to the enemy team lol.

They definitely don't exist. You'd have to be some sort of Engi god to win against top players on such a low tier class.

Edited by bethekey.8314
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, WingSwipe.3084 said:

I've seen some delusional takes, but this is on the 10 ten for this week.

It was before the spear release and vindi nerf patch, but foremost, I know the OP and thought it would be amusing.