Thanks For Turning ATs Back On At Normal 3 Hour Intervals

13 minutes ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

they tried that for a season and it turned out to not work 

Pretty sure it worked quite good and most of the 'pros' complained that can't play with their friends since they couldn't cut it to the top and then I think we had a botted poll or some kitten to get duo queue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

51 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Pretty sure it worked quite good

Have you played back then?

52 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

most of the 'pros' complained

blaming all those filthy pros never gets old lmao

52 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

I think we had a botted poll or some kitten to get duo queue

surely

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Have you played back then?

blaming all those filthy pros never gets old lmao

surely

Yep, best season we had.

The thing is the test run affected only the "pros" from the Leaderboard negatively , so only one one that would be whining about it will be from the "pros".   

Very defensive , did I strike a nerve or some kitten. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

they tried that for a season and it turned out to not work 

That was humorously long ago, there was not a single "status update" from the devs since in their outlook, considerations or even a retrospective on the outcome of having DuoQ for way over 30 seasons. It's very disingenuous to say "this has been tried once" and then ignore the entire history of how population started to dwindle since then due to not really trying anything else at all afterwards.

19 minutes ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Lie detected, opinion rejected.

Covering your ears and screaming Lalala, won't change the fact that most people had more fun then because they didn't have to deal with weirdos. 

And sure as kitten sounds you are affected in some manner.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Vancho.8750 said:

kitten I need KP for the forum now https://imgur.com/a/12jxHZV.

Then why do you say it was the best season? The change was from season 9 and reverted in season 13. Would you not write those were the best seasons? Seems like you just lied there when you didnt even know that.

Edited by Mne Malo Tebya.2965
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Then why do you say it was the best season? The change was from season 9 and reverted in season 13. Would you not write those were the best seasons? Seems like you just lied there when you didnt even know that.

Bro the kitten you trying to gaslight, in the picture you can see I kittening created a new Character to play season 9.
First I give you proof I have played long before the change, then you backpedal to some other dumb point that has proof that I started new character in season 9 so I can Play multiple profession to grind that kitten. The balance was wack but sure as kitten was fun, since everyone had at least one broken build. And you want to tell me that I didn't abuse Spellbreaker at POF release and didn't kittening enjoy breaking the legs of thieves with the PoF release Full Counter and then didn't make kittening soulbeast to two shot spellbreakers when they lift their shield to block since soulbeast had trait that gives ublocable and the worhorn unblocable work with your kitten. Start of the expansion is the most fun, cause almost no one knows kitten everyone is a noob on top of not getting some weirdos rigging games on top of having big population to counter anyone from even trying since fresh new Expansion.
I don't even know what is your main account, probably banned or some kitten or too scared to post on the MF, and someone will find your kitten on some expose video.
You are probably trolling my kitten with with dumbest statements, that you can't prove, the thing is I'm enjoying it. But can you pick up the level cause this weird pseudo Facebook 'No U' propaganda kitten is making everyone dumber and not entertained, and I'm trying to fulfill a promise that I'll be bringing in the memes.

All is vain.

6 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Bro the kitten you trying to gaslight, in the picture you can see I kittening created a new Character to play season 9.
First I give you proof I have played long before the change, then you backpedal to some other dumb point that has proof that I started new character in season 9 so I can Play multiple profession to grind that kitten. The balance was wack but sure as kitten was fun, since everyone had at least one broken build. And you want to tell me that I didn't abuse Spellbreaker at POF release and didn't kittening enjoy breaking the legs of thieves with the PoF release Full Counter and then didn't make kittening soulbeast to two shot spellbreakers when they lift their shield to block since soulbeast had trait that gives ublocable and the worhorn unblocable work with your kitten. Start of the expansion is the most fun, cause almost no one knows kitten everyone is a noob on top of not getting some weirdos rigging games on top of having big population to counter anyone from even trying since fresh new Expansion.
I don't even know what is your main account, probably banned or some kitten or too scared to post on the MF, and someone will find your kitten on some expose video.
You are probably trolling my kitten with with dumbest statements, that you can't prove, the thing is I'm enjoying it. But can you pick up the level cause this weird pseudo Facebook 'No U' propaganda kitten is making everyone dumber and not entertained, and I'm trying to fulfill a promise that I'll be bringing in the memes.

All is vain.

You just exposed yourself by saying "Yep, best season we had." If you would actually played since season 9, you would have said "Yep, seasons 9-12 were the best we had." So either you did not play back then or it wasn't the best seasons you had.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

You just exposed yourself by saying "Yep, best season we had." If you would actually played since season 9, you would have said "Yep, seasons 9-12 were the best we had." So either you did not play back then or it wasn't the best seasons you had.

Lol we are up to semantics and grammar, quick call the handler to decide if I'm stupid , ugly or both next.

1 minute ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Do you know why so few top players come to this sub and talk with guys like you?

So we switching again. I don't care what 'TOP' players do as long as they don't kitten up the game in some manner. They can hide in their discords all they want and talk among themselves.
I don't care for their opinion cause it probably concerns like 0.1 % of people that play the game. 
Also 'guys like me', does that count as  'stupid' ? I think it does, PvPers we got em.

1 minute ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Also 'guys like me', does that count as  'stupid' ? I think it does, PvPers we got em.

Let me explain this very carefuly.

The reason top players don't come here is that it would genuinely make more sense to go to the jungle, catch a monkey from a banana tree, and have a discussion about GW2 PvP with him than with any of you silver bozos

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Let me explain this very carefuly.

The reason top players don't come here is that it would genuinely make more sense to go to the jungle, catch a monkey from a banana tree, and have a discussion about GW2 PvP with him than with any of you silver bozos

Ego tripping are we. 'We won't speak to the plebs that just play the game, they don't deserve our meta gaming experience of rigging the Leaderboard and not queueing when our 'friends' are playing". Bro most people no longer give a kitten about rating cause of the "pro" players you worship. In the end of the day they only play vs the "silvers" with the rest of us, there is not platinum or silver or gold, the game is cooked and everyone plays on the same matchmaker zone. If I play with your kitten the game deemed you on my level. kittening weirdos thinking that their rating matters lol. 

7 minutes ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Didn't you also wintrade for your top 100 title on your main and alt Saiyan? /s

If you call wintrading as "Farming Silver & Gold1 players with WB because matchmaking is garbage" over and over and over again... Then yes, absolutely lol.