Anet Killed world vs world ! Change my mind !

ok, its not my most played char, of the ten, but it gets decent armor resp. toughness, 21k healthpool. consider this a usual beginner itemset

happened tonight: player shot at me, i got demounted. not even ONE second later im dead:

8k trueshot, 6k rushing justice, 3k frostburst, add the rest yourself with lighting strike symbol of blades.

i dont mind the damage, i mind the the timespan of one second. i dont even know if this is a servertime glitch, cmon...

no this isnt UN-balance, its NO-balance. at all. its not even gamedesign. its crap.

ohshit...now i missed the goal to change your mind 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, hardloop von edgehoven.851 said:

ok, its not my most played char, of the ten, but it gets decent armor resp. toughness, 21k healthpool. consider this a usual beginner itemset

happened tonight: player shot at me, i got demounted. not even ONE second later im dead:

8k trueshot, 6k rushing justice, 3k frostburst, add the rest yourself with lighting strike symbol of blades.

i dont mind the damage, i mind the the timespan of one second. i dont even know if this is a servertime glitch, cmon...

no this isnt UN-balance, its NO-balance. at all. its not even gamedesign. its crap.

ohshit...now i missed the goal to change your mind 😄

You're aware that being forcibly dismounted will knock you down and then transfer any conditions the warclaw had to the player that got dismounted?

On 8/10/2024 at 12:34 PM, Synergy.4310 said:

CMC and Roy Marks have completely destroyed WvW.

Clearly this ''game'' is just for them and their discord buddies

We are just the dumb marks, paying for their hobby.

well...

one less ''mark'' o/

Yeah.. cant justify playing this anymore.

Wouldn't be so bad if the rest of the game was any fun, but pve in this game is mind-numbingly boring.

It's kindergarden level easy.

so...

Thank you.

Fü©k you.

Bye.

Edited by Caille.7214
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Caille.7214 said:

Wouldn't be so bad if the rest of the game was any fun, but pve in this game is mind-numbingly boring.

so...

Thank you.

Fü©k you.

Bye.

Can I have your stuff?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Caille.7214 said:

so...

Thank you.

Fü©k you.

Bye.

Sorry that you feel that way. Before you go, mind sharing which aspects did you in for feedback purposes?

• Confused 1