Don't remove duoQ

2 hours ago, notamain.2839 said:

It is easier to wintrade with soloQ.

There it is. The classic top player attempt to gaslight
Liar

It's a simple question of mathematics and probability. Cheats want to get into the same match on different teams. Is that easier when teams are completely random or when you can guarantee at least 1 other person ends up on the same team?
Use your common sense and if you don't have that, ask ChatGPT. If 1/5 slots are filled on one team and 2/5 slots filled on another, which team am I less likely to be on?

You would need 3 players in a basic setup. One of the accounts is the one getting boosted. What you wanna do now is simply snipe that account.
Sniping a duo is way easier then sniping someone soloQ. 

Even contradicted yourself by accidentally telling the truth

The only reason duoQ is used to get titles is because of silver Q'ing. That means you would duo with an account that is super low rated which will give you worse enemies and better teammates in general. Combine that with Q'ing off hours and every plat 1 player can get to 1900 rating with 95% winrates because you will just fight bots (not actual bots but insane bad players). Thats why restricting the rating difference when duoQ'ing is one of the most important changes, Anet needs to address.

never saw 95% of games won when it was soloq only past plat2, that's a duoq feature
get on your main account too so we can all know your stake in this. Ofc top players want duoq, it's the reason a lot of them are top players to begin with

55 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

If 1/5 slots are filled on one team and 2/5 slots filled on another, which team am I less likely to be on?

It doesnt matter which team you will get on. If you vs boosted account, you throw. If you on the boosted account team, you tryhard and in case of a loss you dc to prevent losing rating.

59 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

If you would read carefully you would understand what i meant, but let me explain it again. Yes, if you wintrade with 2x duos you will have an easy time getting into the same match. But you have no chance to avoid losing rating when things go bad, because in a duo you will still lose rating even when your duo mate dc's. Wintrading is not about winning 100% of the matches. Its also important to not lose rating in a loss. You can play 100 matches win 50% of them but if you never lost any rating in the 50 losses, because someone dc'ed, you will have big rating gains. I never stated that sniping would be easier soloQ, I stated that soloQ is better for wintrading.

1 hour ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

never saw 95% of games won when it was soloq only past plat2, that's a duoq feature

Gosh did you even read a single sentence...

That 95% winrate example was about abusing silver Q'ing.

1 hour ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Ofc top players want duoq, it's the reason a lot of them are top players to begin with

Ask any top player to duel you and record it. If you beat them even once, ill donate you whatever you want.

19 minutes ago, notamain.2839 said:

It doesnt matter which team you will get on. If you vs boosted account, you throw. If you on the boosted account team, you tryhard and in case of a loss you dc to prevent losing rating.
If you would read carefully you would understand what i meant, but let me explain it again. Yes, if you wintrade with 2x duos you will have an easy time getting into the same match. But you have no chance to avoid losing rating when things go bad, because in a duo you will still lose rating even when your duo mate dc's. Wintrading is not about winning 100% of the matches. Its also important to not lose rating in a loss. You can play 100 matches win 50% of them but if you never lost any rating in the 50 losses, because someone dc'ed, you will have big rating gains. I never stated that sniping would be easier soloQ, I stated that soloQ is better for wintrading.

Assuming that's true, it doesn't change anything. You already said it's easier to snipe a duo than it is a solo, therefore it's more likely to get into the same match regardless of team, if 2 of the 3 people are in a duo. And like you say there's myriad ways to cheat the match once they're in the same lobby doesn't matter what team they end up on.

And if the point is for the 3rd person to get into the same match and it's harder to snipe with soloq, then soloq is harder to wintrade. Fact.

Gosh did you even read a single sentence...

That 95% winrate example was about abusing silver Q'ing.

I did, I was just pointing out that you wouldn't see anything close to 95% of games won back in seasons 9-12 (soloq only past plat 2)
Smurfing and alting exists because of duo. If a solo smurfs, they're just restarting the grind all over, if a duoq smurfs, there's a tangible advantage for them when matchmaking, not to mention the advantage that comes from fighting 2v1 in an already low-population game. Most the time you don't even need to 'silverq' because duoq on its own is a big enough advantage to win 80, 90, sometimes even 100% of games on its lonesome.

Ask any top player to duel you and record it. If you beat them even once, ill donate you whatever you want.

ok ez donate me a separate solos mode when I win. Keep duoq if you want but make it a separate ranked arena/LB with no solos. Can you do that?
I'm not reinstalling this 100+ gig shovelware otherwise, and the Lord as my shepherd; I shall not want.

1 hour ago, notamain.2839 said:

I saw a challenge, does this count for everyone? 😁.

Because I can use some extra funding for future leggys and my homesteading soon 😉

Edited by arazoth.7290

5 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

There it is. The classic top player attempt to gaslight
Liar

It's a simple question of mathematics and probability. Cheats want to get into the same match on different teams. Is that easier when teams are completely random or when you can guarantee at least 1 other person ends up on the same team?
Use your common sense and if you don't have that, ask ChatGPT. If 1/5 slots are filled on one team and 2/5 slots filled on another, which team am I less likely to be on?

get on your main account too so we can all know your stake in this. Ofc top players want duoq, it's the reason a lot of them are top players to begin with

the dude you are quoting is the OP and that account, talking to themselves lol

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

In that case, remove duo queue quo once plat 😂. He can gaslight himself, maybe there are who will wintrade if solo'yes. But overall it will be a lot better

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

ofc 😆notamain jumped in fresh as soon as the other acc said a no-no
i dont think either are mains tbh and I can't think of much reason to hide behind an alt or 2 unless the real main is someone who's been banned before, probably for wintrading, because that would remove any credibility and top-rated wintraders tend to be duoq's biggest defenders and beneficiaries, but that's just my guess. Obv they've been around for a while, they have screenshots back from when rating was still pip-based and the lobby hadn't changed

2 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

In that case, remove duo queue quo once plat 😂. He can gaslight himself, maybe there are who will wintrade if solo'yes. But overall it will be a lot better

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength, 2+2=5, and wintrading is easier with soloq 🤫

4 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

ofc 😆notamain jumped in fresh as soon as the other acc said a no-no
i dont think either are mains tbh and I can't think of much reason to hide behind an alt or 2 unless the real main is someone who's been banned before, probably for wintrading, because that would remove any credibility and top-rated wintraders tend to be duoq's biggest defenders and beneficiaries, but that's just my guess. Obv they've been around for a while, they have screenshots back from when rating was still pip-based and the lobby hadn't changed

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength, 2+2=5, and wintrading is easier with soloq 🤫

Better named it altofanalt

10 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

I saw a challenge, does this count for everyone?

Sure

10 hours ago, KurtLittleJesus.8139 said:

I'd like names too lol, depending who's listed it's some easy gold.

Any of the filthy duoq wintraders with top 10 title or gizmo buyer should work for me.

11 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

if 2 of the 3 people are in a duo. And like you say there's myriad ways to cheat the match once they're in the same lobby doesn't matter what team they end up on.

Idk if you act stupid or if you are.

I already said it multiple times. If you duoQ with the boosted account, you have no way to prevent losing rating by dc'ing. Thats why soloQ wintrading is better because you will almost never lose rating since you can always dc. Also Anet cares about wintraders and bans them if theres evidence. What would you think is more suspicious? 4 players duoQ'ed sniping eachother or everyone soloQ. Not saying that soloQ would be undetectable but for plebs like you it would be way easier to detect someone wintrading when they are duoQ'ed.

I already said it multiple times. If you duoQ with the boosted account, you have no way to prevent losing rating by dc'ing. Thats why soloQ wintrading is better because you will almost never lose rating since you can always dc. Also Anet cares about wintraders and bans them if theres evidence. What would you think is more suspicious? 4 players duoQ'ed sniping eachother or everyone soloQ. Not saying that soloQ would be undetectable but for plebs like you it would be way easier to detect someone wintrading when they are duoQ'ed.

Okayy here is my counter argument in your argument from the start.

If this wintrading with duo queues atm is done and solo queue wintrading is better. Then why aren't more people putting effort in solo queue wintrading and we would see a lot less duo queues because of this same time, which isn't. 

Because now it it's contradicting about defending duo queues being better if it isn't

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Then why aren't more people putting effort in solo queue wintrading and we would see a lot less duo queues because of this same time, which isn't.

Simply because theres something better than wintrading which on top isnt against ToS and I already explained that. Also I said that being able to duoQ with 1800 rating and 900 rating should not be possible. 

we would see a lot less duo queues because of this same time

Also I think you kinda have a wrong view about how often people actually wintrade. There arent 50 players in plat wintrading or silver Q'ing every season nor is every plat duo a wintrader. It doesnt even happen every season. 

Ha nice, free funding me

Cant wait to see some dope montage 🙂 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mini Crinny.6190 said:

People will complain about anything for why they are not #1 or w/e eventually, there will be nothing left to complain about other than balance

If duoQ would be a massive problem for the majority (silver and gold players) of the game, then why do I see the same 5 people arguing against duoQ here on the forums. Why do all those other players never ever come here to complain about it. They either dont have a problem with it at all or the problem isnt that big enough so that they would feel the need to try to change something. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

If duoQ would be a massive problem for the majority (silver and gold players) of the game, then why do I see the same 5 people arguing against duoQ here on the forums. Why do all those other players never ever come here to complain about it. They either dont have a problem with it at all or the problem isnt that big enough so that they would feel the need to try to change something. 

Cause most people that gave a kitten left the game long time ago. 
Didn't you hear PVP is dead!!! 
After the 3rd kitten PVP scandal , anyone outside the Special needs PVP club left the game. Some might pop up to see what's up and leave again disappointed.
The people here are just stragglers, that still haven't found a way to scratch that itch that GW2 is scratching with some hope it might get better, It doesn't but hope dies last.

As for the rest that don't write, they are just grinding rewards.

Edited by Vancho.8750
  • Like 1

@Multicolorhipster.9751

I just watched through your post history and saw a post from 2019 where you asked to remove duoQ. In that thread people explained you, why that would be a bad idea.

Even 5 years later you still try to convince people with that kitten.

Its kinda funny how obsessed you are with this.

I myself would have reconsidered my own opinion based on the fact, ive been trying with zero success over half a decade. 

Edited by notamain.2839
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, notamain.2839 said:

ok I'll pray for you 🙏

I already said it multiple times. If you duoQ with the boosted account, you have no way to prevent losing rating by dc'ing. Thats why soloQ wintrading is better because you will almost never lose rating since you can always dc. What would you think is more suspicious? 4 players duoQ'ed sniping eachother or everyone soloQ. Not saying that soloQ would be undetectable but for plebs like you it would be way easier to detect someone wintrading when they are duoQ'ed.

yeah, and like you said before, it's harder to snipe a soloq than it is a duoq. Doesn't matter if the duo doesn't dc because they weren't going to dc to being with, a third soloq was. The only thing that really matters in that scenario is the person throwing getting into the same match and you've already said that's easier with duoq than without, which is true btw. It's harder to queue snipe with a larger pool of individual players than it is when 2 players queue as 1 collective.

soloq is matchmaking for 1 person of 1 singular ranking, duoq is matchmaking for a group using an average of both players. In soloq not only is the probability of the booster getting into the same match lower, but eventually the dc is going to fall far enough behind in MMR that they stop getting matched with/against someone in plat3 or leggy. That's not the case in duoq where the average rating of the duo can be manipulated to whatever the duo wants. If the booster can't even get into the same match consistently in soloq then wintrading is overall more difficult soloq than it is duoq. Fact.

like I say before, we already have seasons 9-12 as a reference that proves soloq wintrading is less consistent bordering on non-existent compared to duoq and it shows. With soloq only past plat2 you get a more compact & competitive leaderboard, hardly anyone if at all in plat3 and leggy, and win:loss ratios all around closer. That's not a matter of perception, that's fact.

and yes removing silverqing would help slightly, but its a bandaid fix. Duoq on its own without the ability to smurf is a big enough arbitrarily-given advantage over the majority of players that wintrading is hardly even necessary anymore. Advantages don't belong in competitions, just ask the Olympics.

Also Anet cares about wintraders and bans them if theres evidence.

that's how I know you're BSing
no, they don't

what you really mean by 'ban' is 3 months dishonour while leaving alt accounts untouched
when they permbanned most of team USA for selling and account-sharing during MATs, they didn't touch the alts and they were right back to it the next day, good chunk of them still there today too

here's a former gold player that out of nowhere took God of PvP 1 season because they paid Helio to play on their account and when confronted about it, they brag about getting away with it
heck they even partnered some of the ones who stream, they clearly dgaf about wintrading even in MATs 😂

Edited by Multicolorhipster.9751

I just watched through your post history and saw a post from 2019 where you asked to remove duoQ. In that thread people explained you, why that would be a bad idea.

Even 5 years later you still try to convince people with that kitten.

Its kinda funny how obsessed you are with this.

I'm flattered really 😳 but that's a lot to read through. Recommend getting some water to stay hydrated and considering what your own obsessions might be. 

I myself would have reconsidered my own opinion based on the fact, ive been trying with zero success over half a decade. 

That's just demonstrates a lack of conviction. A bit contradictory for someone who claims to have just read through over 2,000 posts and 5 (you really mean 6) years of post history.
I don't see either what any of this has to do with solo/duo

9 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

here's a former gold player that out of nowhere took God of PvP 1 season because they paid Helio to play on their account and when confronted about it, they brag about getting away with it
heck they even partnered some of the ones who stream, they clearly dgaf about wintrading even in MATs

Malediktus got perma banned bro. And so did Helio and  Zan. Zan even made a montage of how he got banned for selling an MAT lmao

Edited by notamain.2839

8 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

I'm flattered really 😳 but that's a lot to read through. Recommend getting some water to stay hydrated and considering what your own obsessions might be.

That's just demonstrates a lack of conviction. A bit contradictory for someone who claims to have just read through over 2,000 posts and 5 (you really mean 6) years of post history.

There is a search function. It took me 10 seconds to find the first post from you that mentioned duoQ. Took me another 5 mins to read some of the comments explaining why it should stay.

I don't see either what any of this has to do with solo/duo

Oh asking Anet to remove duoQ for over half a decade and still trying has nothing to do with it?