Guild Wars 2: Janthir Wilds Launches Today!

FOUR MAPS?! NO STAGGERED MAP RELEASE?! @Rubi Bayer.8493 Please do me a favor and give the person/people who made this happen a huge hug for me - you guys didn't have to go the extra mile to deliver four maps, but you did and I can absolutely speak for every commander and wayfinder when I say that we love and appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing, and for going above and beyond what you delivered in SotO - I can't wait to jump into the wilds in just a mere hour! See you all in there~!

Edited by LichOverlord.6329
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 maps on launch? Amazing 😄

And 2 more with the later updates. Big improvement compared to SoTo. Hope the maps are nice ^^

Was the leggy backpack previously announced?

Edited by Chyro.1462

4 minutes ago, Chyro.1462 said:

2 maps on launch? Amazing 😄

And 2 more with the later updates. Big improvement compared to SoTo. Hope the maps are nice ^^

Was the leggy backpack previously announced?

This is what happens when they get the hang of things for this new format of mini expacs.

Edited by ShatteredStars.6548

Seems great - the release plans. If I understood it correctly 2 maps at release, the next ones in part 3/4. And the raids/convergences only in part 2 - so they would not bombard the people with too much content at once.

Should prove helpful. I am sure there will be issues with the Homestead (a main selling feature for a lot of people) - the devs then can focus on fixing them while not also having to deal with problems that might occur in the raid/convergences (had they released that at the start as well).

• Like 1

Love the Content thus far very different feel to SOTO, we get spear at launch wahoo strong skills just wish there was an option to make it less flashy for those that suffer from things like that 🙂

My biggest wish Anet if you could please return all the old Warclaw Mount adoption licenses now you have made it front and centre for the new expansion, I would love the branded one as I have all of the other mount branded skins but you haven't released the Frontline Mount pack on the gem store since 2022 and this is just 1 of many great options to choose from. Let us have access please 🙂

Edited by Ensarda.5648