Status of Each Race and Future expansion hints [SPOILER Lore]

EdwinLi.1284

11 hours ago, Kalavier.1097 said:

Anet also has explicitly had only one "pure evil" race, that being the Krait.

And they also explicitly stated that was purely because their government and culture purges all other thoughts and their children are never allowed to see any outside views.

Even then, I think it's more "pure evil towards outsiders" - they do seem to have a functional society rather than being every krait for themselves.

14 hours ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

Even then, I think it's more "pure evil towards outsiders" - they do seem to have a functional society rather than being every krait for themselves.

I would love to see the actual homelands and societies of "evil" races like the krait or centaurs, rather than just the military outposts we've seen so far. I think that could lend itself to some interesting storytelling. Show us some krait or centaur children/mothers/fathers/partners rather than just "Krait Nimross #1002" OR "Centaur Archer #2456."

Edited by Poormany.4507

19 hours ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

Indeed, it's kinda (crudely) like the Imperium from 40k lol. Extremely xenophobic culture and religion, but with little backstabbing or infighting. Break religion, you simply get killed. IIRC anet stated or implied the Toxic Krait are all considered enemies of the regular Krait, to be killed on sight?