Some home instance nodes/items currently not appearing in the Homestead

Love the homestead and that my home instance nodes are now available there as well! 🙂

However, unless I just couldn't find them, the following are currently missing from the Homestead and only available in the home instance:

• Salvage Pile
  • Wintersday Tree of Generosity

Would be lovely if these could find a spot in the homestead as well. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Jajo.1428 said:

Grandmaster cooking station is also missing.

Odly enough I have TWO cooking stations in my homestead (not complaining, but it's unexpected).

One in the back of the workshop on the right wall next to the stairs ( like Meridian.4983 mentioned). And another one one the left wall in the front of the workshop behind Seimur Oxbone.

Also, sometimes, but not always a plush quaggan called Mr. Quiggles is sitting next to the cooking station behind Seimur Oxbone. I have no clue where he came from and if he is supposed to be here. I can interact with him and get the option to hide him. Strange!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I also miss the 2 mentioned nodes. Would be great if they get ported too.

The cooking station is only visible for characters with cooking 500. Maybe you were on the wrong character?

Still have to try to loot boxes as I only leveled it today after harvesting the instance.

10 hours ago, Jajo.1428 said:

Grandmaster cooking station is also missing.

I can't say I had trouble seeing anything cooking. My room over on the side with the handiwork table had a regular cooking table in the back and bloodstone-simp out front standing next to a big functional bloodstone oven.

49 minutes ago, Tuna Bandit.3786 said:

I thyought I was crazy but yes, Salvage pile, Generocity tree and I like to ad another: Newborn Siege Turtle Hatchling, can't find it anywhere, but would love to see that in Homestead as well.

oh no. you're right - the turtle! we have to have the turtle! 🐢

I have the same problem, those 2 nodes doesn't apears aslo all my kitties desapears 😢 ... but i have 2 cooking station on my cooker toon

Edit: today all cats appears 😍

Edited by PipuLS.7264

• 2 weeks later...

Well y'all freaked me out enough that I went to go check my home and I don't see any of these problems? The wintersday tree is in the same place it always was, tho it does have to be harvested by hand rather than the collection box. I'm not sure exactly where the salvage pile is but it's been harvested in my home instance so I'm assuming the collection box got it . . ?

I will say that I'm not very interested in the homestead outside of its practical uses, so I did that track last and may have gotten it later than most ppls, after these bugs had already been fixed . . ?