Anet why remove the ascended spears from the ascended chests?

What cronospere said. Spears, spearguns, and tridents haven't been part of most weapon sets/boxes for quite some time now. It's very possible she just never sold a chest of spears. I'm pretty sure there are spears in the Chest of Raider's Two-Handed Weapons that she sells, though.

Edited by RoseofGilead.8907
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SuavePuppy.2809 said:

I just bought a Chest of Raiders Two-Handed Weapons two days ago, which has spears to choose from. Which chest of spears are you talking about?

Ascended weapons box. Only one available. And there's also an Ascended Armor box. 

There's a license for an Ascended Spear quest in Vault. Cost 1,000 points.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Smurfiness.3714 said:

Ascended weapons box. Only one available. And there's also an Ascended Armor box. 

There's a license for an Ascended Spear quest in Vault. Cost 1,000 points.

The Ascended weapon box has underwater weapons, so I don't get what this thread is about..

Edited by IAmNotMatthew.1058
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Artemis.8034 said:

It used to be in there

You bought that chest from the wizard vault right?

Edit

N/m forgot your OP, yea the raid chests should have all the stats you unlocked through expansions.

Will check hen I get home.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Artemis.8034 said:

I guess I need to be clear they used to have Yassiths impaler in them they left the rest but removed that one https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chest_of_Spears

And no the rest of the chests from WV or anything else has it. Unless you pvp if you know of a vendor with them plz tell me.

i feel it's worth noting, that the page you've linked for the Chest of Spears was last editted over 18 months ago (Jan 2023), so expansion stat spears havent been available from raids for a very long time

Edited by Parasite.5389
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Parasite.5389 said:

i feel it's worth noting, that the page you've linked for the Chest of Spears was last editted over 18 months ago (Jan 2023), so expansion stat spears havent been available from raids for a very long time

Good catch cant say I have bothered with em at all my character still have exotic underwater weapons still since the content is so low in number and it dont really matter.

On 8/25/2024 at 8:18 PM, Linken.6345 said:

Good catch cant say I have bothered with em at all my character still have exotic underwater weapons still since the content is so low in number and it dont really matter.

Yes well they removed them and I wouldnt have known because i wasnt using a spear till now. Still why remove them?

• Confused 3

29 minutes ago, Artemis.8034 said:

Yes well they removed them and I wouldnt have known because i wasnt using a spear till now. Still why remove them?

removing clutter/duplication; Glenna and the Basic Magnetite Exchange Operative still sells https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chest_of_Raider's_Two-Handed_Weapons which includes spears in all stats, there was no needs for a seperate item that only offers spears.

it's also interesting that the only place you can still buy Chest of Spears is in PvP... where there was next to no underwater combat, almost like they just forgot they sold them there

• Like 2