Champion Blighted Beast

I cannot find a group for this and this is not a solo champion.  I have logged in MULTIPLE times...I have checked every lowland shore player lfg...zippo.  I know I will probably get my second warning but group content that does not have a way to dynamically complete is BROKEN.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Still, yes, champ events do seem to not be very popular. I guess it's the level of annoyance they have coupled with them being quite unrewarding for it.

So far I never had any problems finding a group to do the champ events, they are done regularly. 

I haven't actually completed any of the Janthir champs solo, but I have started the events several times when solo. I guess if people are passing by and they see it's not active, they keep going but when the battle is engaged so the boss health bar shows on the event notice, that's apparently enough incentive for people to join in and help burn it down or at least do a drive-by tagging.

I'm not sure how the Basilisk would be solo with its habit of taking off running. It's not clear if a single warclaw chain would even be sufficient since I haven't actually seen that happen.

I just say I'm doing it in map chat. slap on a tag (mentor is fine)and get stuck in, people always come.

Players are really helpful in this game. Just ask if you need help.

"hey, I'm struggling to get "event" done, would anyone mind giving me a hand at tag, it would be greatly appreciated". and outside really quiet times, people will stop by.

Edited by Cameirus.8407

I think this problem is common to a lot of players. They'll stand near and event and hope it goes off, but they won't actually ask for help. They'll look in lfg, but won't actually post in lfg, etc. Once you figure out that the majority of players are doing the same thing you're doing, all it takes is someone to kick it off and ppls come out of the woodwork . . .

• Like 4