It's not too late to revert the change on Arc Divider

Zekent.3652

For PvP, I realized that Arc Divider multi hits removal wans't just painful to deal against blinds and aegis spam, but it's also a direct nerf to strength berserker lmao, less hits, less might gen.

And for PvE, the spear finally really killed this weapon, the 3 hits removal wasn't enough, apparently.

3 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Was it because of the spam, or because you said bad things about the devs.

FWIW I got points for @'ing CMC too many times with Aquafina jokes.

"Reposting Removed Content

Please do not repost comments that have been previously removed by a moderator unless the moderator handling your report said you could do so. In those cases, make any requested modifications before reposting."

In all fairness I was posting that we should resume the "Every day until Arc Divider is restored" train, so it was kinda valid. 

Just now, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Imagine running an mmo and your big guy with sword is unviable

Should have just picked the magic class you simpelton. :classic_smile:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

😫 so I can cover my skill deficit with buttons that do a million things

Id rather die a farmer 

Awwww, dont you want to generate every boon and teleport to your target into a blind and a knock down? :classic_happy:

We can offer you fractal level DPS in a PvP/WvW scenario for free on top of it.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Imagine running an mmo and your big guy with sword is unviable

They won't do it, dev pride

Isn't Gw2 basically the only MMO where Warrior is de facto the worst class in the game with the lowest playrate? Speaking pve. 

I remember John-strife saying that if you can't make the most basic class balanced and fun, something is very wrong with your class design. 

But given the last year's, it's clearly intended that Warrior gets kitten on every balance patch. I just wanna know why. 

On 9/5/2024 at 6:24 AM, Zekent.3652 said:

And for PvE, the spear finally really killed this weapon, the 3 hits removal wasn't enough, apparently.

In the context of PvE the spear is bascially a straight upgrade over greatsword, but the 1 hit arc divider did all it could to hold up the whole weapon by being way better than the 3 hit version.