Reduce Jade Winds Energy Cost

asket.5674

Reduce Jade Winds Energy Cost  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Reduce Jade Winds Energy Cost to 15

• Yes
    • No I hate green solidified sea farts

I concur with Virdo: I vote for both, as in the cost of the Elite needs to be reduced and the whole skill needs to be reworked entirely. 

It's just not good in the current game state and for Shiro in general. It doesn't help the player target access better, it doesn't help them finish off targets better, it doesn't help the player DPS against bosses.

Perhaps something that lets them 1200 range Reveal and Vuln a target and increase their damage to the target would be more fitting for an Assassin designed skill set over Shiro's aggressive ripping of a fart which is still bad even if you give it more damage because its range sucks, target count sucks and cast time sucks. 

Edited by Jobber.6348
  • Thanks 2

As an enjoyer of rev in PvP who understands how to build energy I support this. 

That’s the perfect amount of energy to phase traversal + jade winds -> legend swap and then profit or riposting shadows stun break into a jade winds -> legend swap and counter attack 

Edited by HardStuckBronze.2439

15 would be way too low for this. 30 to 40 would be more in line with other Rev CC. it's a situationally useful skill, but at 50 it's too hard to use, you basically have to use it when you swap to shiro or you can't use it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, emtea.6931 said:

15 would be way too low for this. 30 to 40 would be more in line with other Rev CC. it's a situationally useful skill, but at 50 it's too hard to use, you basically have to use it when you swap to shiro or you can't use it.

35 is perfect 

5 hours ago, emtea.6931 said:

Just increase its cd and its fine, 20 is max i can do.

• Like 1

15 energy?
basically a better chilled to the bone?

legend's been meta in competitive for basically the entire lifetime of the class, including currently for builds that are literally the opposite damage type from it, but needs more buffs, lol okay

• Confused 2

51 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

Maybe not 15 energy , but certainly not 50 energy , that's way too high , or a higher cooldow/15 energy is a good call .

3 hours ago, asket.5674 said:

Just increase its cd and its fine, 20 is max i can do.

35 and cd can stay

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

35 and cd can stay

35 is better but will have the same problem dumping out all possibilities of using impossible odds with weapon skills , it's gonna be either weapon skills or impossible odds , but both certainly not , talking in pve , in pvp/wvw this skill need a complete other balance matter.

2 hours ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

35 is better but will have the same problem dumping out all possibilities of using impossible odds with weapon skills , it's gonna be either weapon skills or impossible odds , but both certainly not , talking in pve , in pvp/wvw this skill need a complete other balance matter.

mmm if they could rework it little bit sake time like something @Jobber.6348suggested in a post, then it's more usefull. Jade winds is in a weird spot atm, so it would require for overall the better some change ontop of looking into the energy part that's too high

18 hours ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

It's a powerful effect in the situations where it is called for. 20 is basically a high-end weapon skill, and it's certainly stronger than that. People manage to make use of Rite of the Great Dwarf at 40e.

The problem with Jade Winds is that at the normal starting energy of 50, it becomes literally all you can do without swapping or recharging a bit.

I think it's good to be something powerful that means accepting that you're using it instead of something else, it just needs a small reduction so it doesn't get disabled the moment you do something other than autoattack.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1