Is it possible to get the Tumultuous Sea vista without Skyscale?

The Skyscale is not a feature of JW, this one vista called my attention because it seems impossible to get it without the skyscale and I think that shouldn't be the case. A player who only owns JW should be able to get map completion on a JW map.

• Confused 2

On 9/9/2024 at 1:21 PM, Dayra.7405 said:

And last but not least:  we are in an MMO, not a single player game. Anyone around will have a  skyscale and a portal 😀

Imagine wanting to reach a point of interest or vista on your own. We are in an MMO, so let people carry you through the content without contributing.

• Like 1

Which vista? I see a mastery point on a rock in the sea - but not a vista. I think it all should be possible without skyscale. And it probably is - as others mentioned. Maybe combining other mounts could help. Not sure if rented skiff (there is a skiff rental I think) + mount in combination (springer from skiff) could work. (I think Springer and Raptor are free? ... not totally sure though. A bit confusing that is free with which expansion at the state the game currently is and certain stuff being made more available.)

Edit: If it is the vista near Summerstorm Watch POI ... yeah the Warclaw and jumps (maxed mastery) from the area with the lightning rod events ... works fine. At the platform going up with the springer maybe ... on the structure/ruins.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Sad 1