I'd sure love a top 25 title

Drakhar.1389

There always has to be a 2nd place, an 11th, a 26th. I'm mature enough to respect if someone puts in the work, climbing in the last few hours to take my spot on the leaderboard, even on their third alt. They would have to play well in some very tense end-of-season games, and I always could have risked a few more games to secure my spot.

But it really dampens the experience when part of the surprise is another two no-name accounts popping up at 140 wins - 10 losses. I'm not sure I can even call it a surprise at this point.

I really wish this was the exception, not the norm. I wish I could see the dorks with their wintraded mmr before it's too late. And I wish I could be confident that everything will be sorted out, with no need for me to beg on the forums. But I'm not.

So... Hi. I'm Drak. I'd like a top 25 title. I think I earned it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Despite being pretty crap myself I feel for you. I don't think I've encountered similar leaderboard system in any other game and can only imagine how cheated you feel when crap like that happens. No matter how good at the game some people are or how "dead the PvP community is" I can't see a legitimate way that even with super competent duo players would reach 90%+ winrate over 150 games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I feel the same even being far from the 25- titles (usually place from 100 to 150 or so). It feels unearned and not being able to see someone's rating before they have the minimum amount of matches is frankly not a good implementation. It's easy to remove them afterwards if they don't match the criteria or even easier to just highlight with a color shading the players who do qualify but showing everyone's relative rating. I'd really think players would like as you said to see the evolution of such 140-10 scores over time and when the matches are taking place.

• Like 1

I was top10 before getting pushed to top25 on the last day.

On the lb, Its always some players with a trillion alt accounts to hide the fact that they play the game 10hrs per day and some unemployed duoq that plays during midnight to farm low rating high ping players

There's probably like 10 actual good player in na, 80% of them don't care about lb.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

17 hours ago, Lighter.5631 said:

I was top10 before getting pushed to top25 on the last day.

On the lb, Its always some players with a trillion alt accounts to hide the fact that they play the game 10hrs per day and some unemployed duoq that plays during midnight to farm low rating high ping players

There's probably like 10 actual good player in na, 80% of them don't care about lb.

These ppl who do that are just fooling themself for no reason

Keep adding comments/reactions to the post here. There is  no reason why in 2024 they don't show everyone on the leaderboard at all times, and then just remove people who didn't meet the game minimum at the end. Also show, show the current rating w/o decay until the end of the season as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not to demean this post but, titles don't really mean anything anymore.

I've met several WvW players running around with a top 25 title, one of which bragged about their title to a friend of mine. He told them they bought the title and they ask how he knew.... Like bruh, we all know who did or didn't buy their titles lol!

Anet isn't going to do a single thing about the current system in place.

• Like 2