Archive this subforum

I think it serves a purpose of setting aside a section for spoilers so people that haven't joined the expansion yet but plan to can avoid seeing all the post headers.  It's only been a couple of weeks.  But they will archive it eventually.  I don't recall at this point whether they waited to archive the SotO one until JAW was announced.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I think there was kind of a mention from Rubi somewhere - just not sure where. In one of the older post I saw a planned date when the forum gets archived. Seems they have a fixed amount of weeks after e new expansion's release where it is still available. Like ... October maybe? Not sure. But it shouldn't be too long anymore.

Edit: I only found the intention to archive this one here. And I think I estimated dates from the time it took them to archive the other subforums from EoD and SotO - there was no official date for the JW one. But from the time it took to archive the other forums ... I think the JW one is already a bit open longer.

Might be because of the Homesteads - them trying to filter out issues more easily here and having them posted in this subforum? Homesteads could get an own forum though. For different kind of threads: Posting bugs, suggestions ... and people just posting screens.

Edited by Luthan.5236

5 hours ago, Luthan.5236 said:

I think there was kind of a mention from Rubi somewhere - just not sure where. In one of the older post I saw a planned date when the forum gets archived. Seems they have a fixed amount of weeks after e new expansion's release where it is still available. Like ... October maybe? Not sure. But it shouldn't be too long anymore.

Edit: I only found the intention to archive this one here. And I think I estimated dates from the time it took them to archive the other subforums from EoD and SotO - there was no official date for the JW one.

Anet, you're late.

Edited by Sobx.1758