Berserkers is a problem and I'm tired pretending it's not

Gaiawolf.8261

21 hours ago, Gaiawolf.8261 said:

Getting this party started for when minstrel's is massacred. Berzerker's is one of the root causes of the current ganking mess that we're in now. Reducing the power on this stat set would go a long way towards taming down the dps vomit that is dominating chill casual play in WvW. 

Bonus! Even ChatGPT agrees! (Courtesy of @ArchonWing.9480):

I think we all play different game man thinks zerker does to much DMG  for ganking dodge key scary

• Confused 1

Perhaps if we lowered the number of points in Power, Precision, and Ferocity but gave points to other stats? Hmm, perhaps some in condition damage, maybe even a little toughness. Might be a good idea to toss in some vitality and healing power. I don't know, May be some concentration and expertise as well?

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Check on the last few skirmishes before a reset in a match that is close to see if anyone is naked feeding into enemy zergs in order to tank.

You mean like moba levels of salty feeding/match manipulation? Just running into the blender?

*Scratches head in why did the ewp go off 10 min before we have zerg inc on ebg keep*

Edited by Anekto.8391

7 hours ago, pukish.5784 said:

Is this QQ thread from full minstrel gear guy? I am grateful even I haven't logged.

I haven't used minstrel gear in a while, but that's a good test! I'll get my minstrel gear, and you get your zerker gear. If you can burst me down before I get back from my coffee break, we'll know zerker's needs a serious nerf!

7 hours ago, Anekto.8391 said:

You mean like moba levels of salty feeding/match manipulation? Just running into the blender?

*Scratches head in why did the ewp go off 10 min before we have zerg inc on ebg keep*

Yes.  Gives the other team PPK.  🙂

• Like 1