Last minute revenant changes in pvp πŸ˜‚

arazoth.7290

Centaur stance us now below average now and cluncky useage of energy amount πŸ˜‚.

They litarly can not even a little bit NOT overdo it πŸ˜‚.

Also supporter weapons staff and scepter are still unfixed and trash, that they don't have time for

Β 

Edited by arazoth.7290
  • Like 6

yeah... Energy Expulsion from 35 to 50 energy... insane
totally useless. It was already the most boring and clunky skill to use...
Least they should remove the useless and senseless restriction with the empowering effect and give stab all the time.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Renegade removed change without mentioning:

Soulcleave Summit increased healing didn't go live !!!

Β 

The tooltip description didn't got changed, the effects in practice are increased.Β Another one

Β 

Edited by arazoth.7290
  • Like 1

Thank the people spamming Ventari Vindicators for MAT. I saw it coming from downtown.

Good thing my Karakosa Blaster literally doesn't care to use any of the Centaur skills.Β 

Β 

Edited by Jobber.6348
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Renegade removed change without mentioning:

Soulcleave Summit increased healing didn't go live !!!

Β 

Β 

I want to update.

The tooltip description didn't got changed, the effects in practice are increased. Another one

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jobber.6348 said:

Thank the people spamming Ventari Vindicators for MAT. I saw it coming from downtown.

Good thing my Karakosa Blaster literally doesn't care to use any of the Centaur skills.Β 

Β 

we get very heavy nerfs while doing less then chrono support with spear currently... And they escape it as good as while we get deleted from that spot πŸ˜‚.

ARENANET BIASED TOWARDS CLASSES THEY PLAY

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Β  Β Rubs me in the wrong way that to punish the Ventari support builds they had to nerf Vindi's Balance in Discord;Β there's 0Β  usage of power Vindi in tournaments (and barely any condi hybrids), yet they have to nerf non used builds on top of removing the Rev support healer from PvP (which wasn't playing).

Β  Β Biggest winner is Willbender, for sure. Got buffs in all game modes and the Celestial stat nerf doesn't affect them at all (since power varaints were already the stronger ones).

• Like 9

Warrior and Revenant being nerfed once again while Guardian getting buffs is PEAK Janet, not surprised at all. At this rate if you wanna play a Heavy class you gotta stick with Guardian since that's the protected child favored by the devs every single balance patch.

• Like 8

🀣
As I mentioned once, the only allowed competitive builds from ANET for revenant are gank/+1 bot ones and condi spam pseudo bunkers.
And wow, another large nerf to a Minor Vindicator trait, meaning that it affects everything and theres nothing to do about it.
With every single patch, sPvP simply keeps getting worse to me.
WvW time until the game shuts down, I guess.

Edited by Sereath.1428
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

Β  Β Rubs me in the wrong way that to punish the Ventari support builds they had to nerf Vindi's Balance in Discord;Β there's 0Β  usage of power Vindi in tournaments (and barely any condi hybrids), yet they have to nerf non used builds on top of removing the Rev support healer from PvP (which wasn't playing).

Β  Β Biggest winner is Willbender, for sure. Got buffs in all game modes and the Celestial stat nerf doesn't affect them at all (since power varaints were already the stronger ones).

All they got nerfed was Spear, which who cares, most Willbenders run GS swords anyway.Β 

2 hours ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

There are people who actually use Ventari?

Yes, in PvE and recently, very heavily used in PvP.

Vindicator Healer has never been a slouch, but wasn't popular because there are already better supports out there. But the recent MAT saw Vindicator Supports hard carrying the 2v2 to victory which may have gotten it some unwanted attention. Has it never occurred to Anet or whoever is feeding Anet balance suggestions that maybe the Vindicator players are better at the game?Β 

Even so, nerfing Ventari is not a good idea, as it affects the entire Revenant spec when Vindicator is clearly the one and always was the issue here.Β 

5 hours ago, Sereath.1428 said:

With every single patch, sPvP simply keeps getting worse to me.
WvW time until the game shuts down, I guess.

Sword Shield GS Herald is back on the menu.

Actually decent Sidenoder where you can get more full damage sword 2s in and without extra enemies to split your Sword 3 damage. You bait out opponent bursts correctly with your blocks and you're free to do amazing amounts of damage.Β 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Centaur stance elite skills buffs PvP:

β€’ Energy Expulsion should be 40 energy cost, not too low for pvp but also not to high, smaller change and not 50 energy...

β€’Β Purifying Essence:Β Revert this back to 5 seconds cd, people didn't spammed it even because every skill was eveningly used if well played.

Β 

I will keep making posts about this and scepter/staff needing attention to till they kitten do it. and some more core wep QoL changes to swords and axe too. They say loudest bird gets faster what they want they say, so lets keep doing that.Β 

Β 

Β 

(not related to post, since when tf can we on add files on phone nd and other media?!?)

Β 

Edited by arazoth.7290
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Centaur stance elite skills buffs PvP:

β€’ Energy Expulsion should be 40 energy cost, not too low for pvp but also not to high, smaller change and not 50 energy...

β€’Β Purifying Essence:Β Revert this back to 5 seconds cd, people didn't spammed it even because every skill was eveningly used if well played.

Β 

I will keep making posts about this and scepter/staff needing attention to till they kitten do it. and some more core wep QoL changes to swords and axe too. They say loudest bird gets faster what they want they say, so lets keep doing that.Β 

Β 

Β 

(not related to post, since when tf can we on add files on phone nd and other media?!?)

Β 

If they want to increase cooldowns and Energy costs, essentially killing the entire concept of Revenant's low cooldown for cost design, they have to buff it to give it more on demand effect so that players are actually forced to "use it correctly"Β 

Energy Expulsion as it is now is way too costly for 50 Energy, but if it is given group stunbreak, the 50 Energy is more than justified.Β 

Purifying Essence simply cleansing conditions and healing for each condition cleansed is too restricted with 8s cooldown, at least allow it to grant Resolution baseline when cast.Β 

Edited by Jobber.6348
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jobber.6348 said:

If they want to increase cooldowns and Energy costs, essentially killing the entire concept of Revenant's low cooldown for cost design, they have to buff it to give it more on demand effect so that players are actually forced to "use it correctly"Β 

Energy Expulsion as it is now is way too costly for 50 Energy, but if it is given group stunbreak, the 50 Energy is more than justified.Β 

Β 

idk about the stunbreak, I rather have it 40 energy. Let me explain why, it's less spammy as they want but doable. Also you need choose between a cc, giving yourself support or allies, or all at once but then you have to in in the fight and you risk taking more damage. And with a stunbreak ontop of too high energy (50energy), it's too many different decision you have to consider when and where to use it, and there are already plenty.

Imo 35 energy was fine but I am willing to settle for 40 energy, but I don't settle for 50 energy...

And they're indeed killing the concept...

14 hours ago, Jobber.6348 said:

Yes, in PvE and recently, very heavily used in PvP.

Β  Β To clarify: this relates only to tournament. I've seen at most 2 support Revs in my last 500 matches across the whole summer in ranked/unranked.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2024 at 5:39 PM, arazoth.7290 said:

Centaur stance us now below average now and cluncky useage of energy amount πŸ˜‚.

They litarly can not even a little bit NOT overdo it πŸ˜‚.

Also supporter weapons staff and scepter are still unfixed and trash, that they don't have time for

Β 

dammn that's sad nerfing outputs while not adjusting energy.... its crazy bad

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 3