New playable races study - Choose your favorite

Lonami.2987

@cargan.5689 said:

@"Lonami.2987" said:
They are too primitive from a technological viewpoint, and they don't have a large established territory to call home. They have various biological limitations as well. Some of them are part of the racial sympathy chapter from the Personal Story, and their inclusion as playable would contradict their inclusion as foreign races we have to befriend.

Primitive how dare you , oh shiny, skritt build things we have cities, lots of cities an lots of shinies. We have more cities than floppy ears and stinky plant people. We have trade" you give me shinies" we have history "really old shinies" We have lots of brave warriors " eek run away"

Skritt home land would be easy, pick any major city put the Skritt nation under it. Perhaps over time the Skritt managed to drive the destroyers out of Quora Sum and have been building a city underground that has now been rediscovered. Slightly smarter Skritt using a collection of improvised Asuran salvage and junk has all sorts of possibilities.

I thought that skritt were only "smart" in numbers? Wouldn't it go against the lore to have a single, adventuring skritt?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Tengu and Skritt above all :)Largos are really interesting too.I believe these races would offer quite an amazing variety of customization options too. Skritt wouldn't necessarily need to be mice. They could go from different types of mice, to rats and degu. Would be really nice.Tengu, though, the options are endless for this! As a huge bird lover this would keep me glued to GW2 maybe forever hahah. Imagine all the customization options they could get! From plumage colors, plumage shape and length; to different types of bird heads!!! Parrots, hawks, falcons, eagles, owls, ravens etc etc etc!Largos would be quite an amazing race if we could make them look more aquatic and less elf/human. Different fin/wing customization, faces that have different types of 'decorations' like bioluminescent details and maybe tendrils and those 'glowing bulbs' like the deep sea fish.

It would be nice if we could get some new races. At this point I only play Human because of lore and ties to GW1; I expected a bit more from Charr though. I can't get over how amazing Pyre Fierceshot looked like, and we have no such option in GW2 still :(