Awesome upgrade to Hunter's Shot

Swagger.1459

I would like to suggest that https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hunter%27s_Shot be upgraded to track targets that are in stealth. Why? Three reasons... 1- Because it totally fits the name of the skill, so we are safe on the rp side... 2- Because "balance"... 3- Because (see below for better description) it's unfair deadeye marks can track targets in stealth, while being to hit for up to 50k with rifle and have 1500k range as well...

“Bassi venom is very beneficial, because if you fighting thieves and you mark them as they go into stealth. Press your f2, and it automatically tracks the thief even in stealth, so they get stunned by bassi and i didn't even need to see them, as well as stunned from y trait "unforgiving." Bassi really is effective, because "Be Quick or be dead" gives me the ability to down HP in the short amount of stun time”

“Yeah brotha, F2 tracks in stealth ^_^. I usually like to save my bassi venom for when my enemy stealths. I proc Bassi venom, and then F2. They're Petrified, and more than likely run out of their stealth by then, and then I burst em.”

@"Swagger.1459" said:I would like to suggest that https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hunter%27s_Shot be upgraded to track targets that are in stealth. Why? Three reasons... 1- Because it totally fits the name of the skill, so we are safe on the rp side... 2- Because "balance"... 3- Because (see below for better description) it's unfair deadeye marks can track targets in stealth, while being to hit for up to 50k with rifle and have 1500k range as well...

“Bassi venom is very beneficial, because if you fighting thieves and you mark them as they go into stealth. Press your f2, and it automatically tracks the thief even in stealth, so they get stunned by bassi and i didn't even need to see them, as well as stunned from y trait "unforgiving." Bassi really is effective, because "Be Quick or be dead" gives me the ability to down HP in the short amount of stun time”

“Yeah brotha, F2 tracks in stealth ^_^. I usually like to save my bassi venom for when my enemy stealths. I proc Bassi venom, and then F2. They're Petrified, and more than likely run out of their stealth by then, and then I burst em.”

You literally quoted me and didn't even @ me either. That's crazy. You're so "Passionate" about my words and what I said. I'm almost flattered. We ended things in my thread, now you want to pull the same stuff up here in the ranger forum to get ranger sympathizers.

I guess your Rapid Fire Channel/Tracking mechanism isn't enough.

As said in my thread and Quoted by Anet:

Deadeye Stolen Skills: These skills can now be used while jumping or during skills that jump into the air. Fixed a bug that allowed stolen skills to be wasted by casting them on targets other than your mark. (((((Stolen skills will now always be cast on your mark even if your mark is not your current target.)))))

For those who don't know what I am referring to: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/20387/thief-1500-rifle-range-and-ranger-1500-lb-range#latest

Source: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/14429/game-release-notes-november-7-2017#latest

Yah... I understood nothing from your post, but from what I could comprehend :

1) Yes, but no. Hunter's Shot should be a simple stealth and swiftness buff, not a projectile.2) LB goes past 1500, it's a direct counter to stationary 1500 range Deadeye's Rifle.3) Smokescale Smoke Assault, Rapid Fire and Hunter's call can track stealth, as long you targeted it before.

@AikijinX.6258 said:

@"EnderzShadow.2506" said:Thanks for the video."Your post made no sense."Why all the quotes?

He Quoted me from like 2 weeks ago

eh, I don't get it. He's trying for nerfs to thief or buffs to lb which, I don't think they need.Anytime someone get's high and mighty about nerfing another class, they should go and play that classthat they think is so op. It's been my experience through many mmo's, that if I do that, I drop my 'nerf' sentiment.> @"Krispera.5087" said:

Yah... I understood nothing from your post, but from what I could comprehend :

1) Yes, but no. Hunter's Shot should be a simple stealth and swiftness buff, not a projectile.2) LB goes past 1500, it's a direct counter to stationary 1500 range Deadeye's Rifle.3) Smokescale Smoke Assault, Rapid Fire and Hunter's call can track stealth, as long you targeted it before.

He'd know all this if he ever played a thief before.

These threads kill me, they really do."Hey everyone, let's talk about what isn't, BUT THAT COULD BE!"

"eh, yanno what? Let's not."

You find something interesting to share, plz do. You find some build that counters another classor counters the meta, please share. I am all ears.

You want to whine and complain and QQ? Eh get owta here with that nonsense.Living in the present, in reality.Not in make believe world where your pet does all your dmg and insta gibs.

@Swagger.1459 said:

@Crossaber.8934 said:Make hunter shot also add 4s reveal is a good idea really. I wish to see LB ranger have the ability to push some anti stealth pressure in wvw and pvp, it is definitely a welcome buff.

Wow, that would really make the skill perfect! You’re awesome!

also 25 stacks of might, 20 secs of pulsing stability and a 10 sec invuln.

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:

@Crossaber.8934 said:Make hunter shot also add 4s reveal is a good idea really. I wish to see LB ranger have the ability to push some anti stealth pressure in wvw and pvp, it is definitely a welcome buff.

you are over reacted, even with sic'em, a good thief/mesmer/engineer can disengage without a sweat, at least you need to hit your target first to reveal somebody for couple sec.

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:

And 20 seconds of quickness for good measure, along with the stability.

@"Swagger.1459" said:I would like to suggest that https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hunter%27s_Shot be upgraded to track targets that are in stealth. Why? Three reasons... 1- Because it totally fits the name of the skill, so we are safe on the rp side... 2- Because "balance"... 3- Because (see below for better description) it's unfair deadeye marks can track targets in stealth, while being to hit for up to 50k with rifle and have 1500k range as well...

Why is this THIEF video in the "Ranger" forum?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived