where is my nearest crafting station?

im currently in (this may be spelt wrong) armoon, ive only got PoF but so far i havent found or come across any crafting stations. what am i doing wrong? where do i need to be? im fairly new to the game but ive seen a lot of people mention crafting. im curious to try it out, as it seems kinda confusing, so i should probably get it out of the way. i appreciate any help! :)

To be honest, I don't remember seeing any crafting areas on the PoF maps, outside of the paid-access riverboat.

But in the basic core part of the game, in central Tyria, there is a crafting station in every major city, and one in each of the racial starting maps. (Cities- Lion's Arch, Divinity's Reach, Black Citadel, Rata Sum, The Grove, Hoelbrak. Beginner maps - Queensdale, Plains of Ashford, Metrica Province, Caledon Forest, Wayfarer's Foothills.)

Lion's Arch is popular because it has an asura gate leading to every other major city. If you started out by playing PoF, you have probably been in Lion's Arch near the crafting area.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:To be honest, I don't remember seeing any crafting areas on the PoF maps, outside of the paid-access riverboat.

But in the basic core part of the game, in central Tyria, there is a crafting station in every major city, and one in each of the racial starting maps. (Cities- Lion's Arch, Divinity's Reach, Black Citadel, Rata Sum, The Grove, Hoelbrak. Beginner maps - Queensdale, Plains of Ashford, Metrica Province, Caledon Forest, Wayfarer's Foothills.)

Lion's Arch is popular because it has an asura gate leading to every other major city. If you started out by playing PoF, you have probably been in Lion's Arch near the crafting area.

They are also in Brisband Wildlands. I think a few other maps also have a chef only station.

In order to play the PoF story you have to go to Lion's Arch. Right there, near Ellen Kiel's office, you'll find the crafting stations you're looking for. If you have a guild that has the guild portal built, you can get there for free from the Guild Hall without incurring any waypoint costs. You will have to waypoint back however.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:To be honest, I don't remember seeing any crafting areas on the PoF maps, outside of the paid-access riverboat.

They are also in Brisband Wildlands. I think a few other maps also have a chef only station.

Also the city of Ebonhawke, but I don't remember which map that was on.

Ebonhawke is in Fields of Ruin, southmost Ascalon. Crafting stations, bank, guild bank, and TP are all along the curve just west of the city's northern wp. You can easily reach Ebonhawke even on a very low level character and safely use those services -- the asura gate in the Rurikton district of Divinity's Reach takes you there.

Archived