Refund gems for multiple Salvage-o-matics

The issue, and requests, was/were brought up at the time Shared Inventory Slots were first released. The answer from ArenaNet/CS Team was no refunds are/were available, unless purchased within a short period of time before the Shared Inventory Slot initial release.

You can, of course, contact the CS Team via the web-form, but it is doubtful the answer will have changed.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:The issue, and requests, was/were brought up at the time Shared Inventory Slots were first released. The answer from ArenaNet/CS Team was no refunds are/were available, unless purchased within a short period of time before the Shared Inventory Slot initial release.

You can, of course, contact the CS Team via the web-form, but it is doubtful the answer will have changed.

Good luck.

Thanks for the great explanation. I would however would like to speak out that Arenanet should consider changing this stance. Although the slot has a value as well. They are also given as an integral part of the expansions. This would not be an issue for someone who bought o-matics for all their characters. They can use the shared slot for something else. But someone who bought 2 or 3 for their main characters. They will be inclined to use it on the shared slot, which makes the other ones absolute.

My solution would be to use the new black lion stattuetes for this. So no official compensation is given, but you can sell them to a special npc for an decremental amount of statuettes. So the first would give 99 statuettes (cause the market value of nodes is very high compared ro everything else). The second for 50 statuettes. The third for 25 and the rest for 5 each.

• 1 year later...

@Snowflake.7952 said:I just bought the Runecrafters Salavge-o-Matic today and found out it works just like my Copper Salvage-o-Matic, plus it does not do what the description says it does. Can i please have a refund of my gems.

You can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.You will likely receive a refund in Gems; though, the Runecrafters Salvage-O-Matic does behave exactly as advertised.

Good luck.

@Snowflake.7952 said:I just bought the Runecrafters Salavge-o-Matic today and found out it works just like my Copper Salvage-o-Matic, plus it does not do what the description says it does. Can i please have a refund of my gems.

Completely untrue, and you misread what it does.Runecrafter's Salvage-o-MaticDouble-click to salvage crafting materials from an item in your inventory. 20% chance of rarer materials. 100% chance of salvaging upgrades. Cost per use: 30 CopperSalvaging upgrades means you do NOT pull them loose, but will always gain the crafting materials salvaged from any upgrade in it. Which could like a charm of potence from a superior rune on it.

Copper-Fed Salvage-o-MaticDouble-click to salvage crafting materials from an item in your inventory. 10% chance of rarer materials. 20% chance of salvaging upgrades. Requires 3 copper per use.

Runecrafter is ten times as costly as the salvageomatic,which is thusly best used on whites or blues, which doesnt come with upgrades at all, unlike green and higher which can contain them. If you persay salvaged an exotic with a superior rune, you now only have 20% chance to gain the charm of potence. Unlike Runecrafter's 100% chance.

Runecrafter is intended for those wishing to gain crafting materials for making runes and sigils. Its not meant to flawlessly pull out upgrades instead of salvaging them.Theres an endless upgrade extractor and it costs over 3000g, its folly to expect a 600gems item to give the same benefit as the endless extractor.

Archived