Nerf burn guardian

Malediktus.9250

@Malediktus.9250 said:I think burn guard should be nerfed. No spec should be able to do 10-20 stacks of burning almost instantly and then sustain several stacks of burn after the burst is over.Currently there is at least 1 burn guardian in every match in gold division and it just makes me want to go afk

And while you are at it nerf every single condi skill. No skill should be able to make more than 1 stack of conditions of a single condition. It is frankly outright silly if a single skill applies 5 different conditions on you.

This sure sounds like a calm and measured post...

Come on

Honestly aside from all the great suggestions that have already been offered I gotta suggest just making sure to dodge or cleanse their burst then apply pressure. To achieve that sort of burning burst they have to sacrifice a lot so they're unbelievably squishy, if you attack they'll drop FAST and the momentum of the fight will swing back your way.

@Malediktus.9250 said:I think burn guard should be nerfed. No spec should be able to do 10-20 stacks of burning almost instantly and then sustain several stacks of burn after the burst is over.Currently there is at least 1 burn guardian in every match in gold division and it just makes me want to go afk

And while you are at it nerf every single condi skill. No skill should be able to make more than 1 stack of conditions of a single condition. It is frankly outright silly if a single skill applies 5 different conditions on you.

"almost instantly" , show me the sequence please , for this "almost instantly". If it takes more than 2 second, maybe it's time for you to work on reaction time. "sustain several stacks of burn after the burst is over" ? , 2 stacks is also "several". And that's not new with VOJ and nothing OP about that.

• 5 months later...

I would like to see a different mechanic for burn... maybe something where it deals the exact same damage it does now, just increase the damage gradually over time (eg. 50% dmg when first inflicted, 75% dmg after 1 second, 100% damage after 2 seconds, 125% damage after 3 seconds ... etc.) ... may actually give players a chance to remove the condition before being burnt down in under 2 seconds.

@Demifis Deathstrider.6451 said:I would like to see a different mechanic for burn... maybe something where it deals the exact same damage it does now, just increase the damage gradually over time (eg. 50% dmg when first inflicted, 75% dmg after 1 second, 100% damage after 2 seconds, 125% damage after 3 seconds ... etc.) ... may actually give players a chance to remove the condition before being burnt down in under 2 seconds.

Why did you rez this thread...? Just let it die and create your own. Your suggestion is a different topic anyways :/

Archived