[Suggestions]add the world talking chanel,1gold ,per ,send a message

sairing.5832

1: worlds are non existing. So please be precise in your suggestion. I am going to assume you want a chatchannel that broadcast to all players in your region on all maps.2: if that is the case it is a terrible suggestion. First cause it will be used for spam only. Why else would you pay for such a thing besides to advertise something (which is the essence of spam).3: having a spam channel will mean that 95% of the players will put it on mute anyway really devaluation the usage of this channel.

So all in all, in my humble opinion a waste of money.

@Danikat.8537 said:I thought Team chat already worked across all World vs. World maps.

Since worlds are meaningless outside WvW and are soon going to be removed from the rest of the game (so you're just on NA or EU, not a specific world) it seems pointless to add a world channel now.

It does. Team chat broadcasts to your server across all borderlands and eternal battlegrounds maps at the same time. Players often times use team chat to call for help in a specific map to capture or defend certain locations, and to ask for the status of locations in other maps.

You don't even need to be in a team or squad to see or use team chat.

No idea how things will change when the major WvW changes are released later.

To use team chat just type /t (spacebar) or /team (spacebar) to switch over to it.

Archived