sharing hero points

Drex.1058

i made 3 toons, boosted 1 of them to 80 with the free boost i got. played the 80 in several starter zones and cities to complete the maps. i switched to another toon and it had a bunch of training points i didnt have before. do toons earn anything from the main sorta like in other games where they get half exp while not in the main party or stored like in pokemon?

@Drex.1058 said:but how are my alts getting points to train with? i didnt touch them since i played with my lvl 80, they didnt have any then i go on my lvl 80 and do stuff, come back to my alts to check something and they have training points all of a sudden

You mean mastery points? Mastery points is account shared. So if you get one for example on your lvl the other characters you have will also have that many

Heropoints are not shared. You gain heropoints through doing hero challenges AND leveling up. This happens at every odd level starting at lvl 11(the amount increases from 5 points at lvl 11 to 26 points at lvl 79).You also gain writs of experience and times of knowledge from daily rewards that you can consume on alts.

My thoughts are that you didn’t realize that you gain them from leveling up?

Archived