Obsidian Weapons

Patrick.2987

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:Can't give you an exact date, but the next 4 aren't too far away. Sorry, I can't be more specific!

Are they going to follow the same godawful design as the first batch, because looking at the statistics from GW2 Efficiency, these weapons are really really unpopular by the majority of your playerbase.I would honestly suggest you take player feedback regarding these weapons and just add new ones or start over completely.

A few people have mentioned using the mistward weapon skins you guys lost for the revenant preHOT release.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/29715/statistics-obsidian-weapons#latest

I listed the stats and comparison stats for the new alchemist set.This is very telling about the design of these weapons.

Please either start over or add new ones for the majority of the player base that does not like these weapons.

P.S.You could also start a poll in the WvW and PvP section and reddit to get feedback on these weapons, if you don't believe what people are saying about them.

I have to admit. The obsidian staff looks almost exactly like a ( real world ) obsidian bladed scalpel with some of the proportions changed. That gave me an odd feeling to look at.

It makes me wonder if the sword will be an Aztec styled club with embedded Obsidian teeth ( which might actually be pretty interesting )

Why are these weapons even coming out in stages? they are not legendary, not even close... if it's because the remaining one's have not been made/finished yet then you should probably take the opportunity to go back to the drawing board and come up with some better designs.

If however you have them all finished and you thought that staggering their release would keep people on a hook (like legendaires) then I think that you need to take that theory back to the drawing board also.

Archived