Rebooting IG-6417 Question

I got the Passcode and all the items, and went back to the robot and did the first two days so far.

On the first day, he took the module, complained about how hard it is going through life without any friends because he's an NPC involved in a time gated quest ( :# ), and then gave the module (MV-337) back to me.

On the second day, he took the module, told me of his dreams to one day be involved in non time gated activities ( :p ), and 'kept' the module (GP-739).

In both cases, doing the action each day added that module to my collection. The Passcode went into the collection as soon as I got it. It has a sell price, but I'm reluctant to get rid of it until the collection is done, or they take it from me at some point.

Can I safely delete that first module that's already been added to the collection, even though the robot didn't take it from me like he did the second day? I figured it was a small bug, but wanted to be sure before deleting anything. I'd, of course, love to get rid of them when I can as they take up so much space.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:You should be able to but I’d personally wait. Based on Dulfy, it’s supposed to be once a day over seven days but we can do it twice a day.

Oh wow, how do you do it twice a day?

Keep going through the dialogue options.

I thought I did that, and after I did it each time, that was it. I guess I'll go back and look this morning, even though I did my 2nd day last night after reset (still today). See if he'll talk to me. :/

I go through the initial dialogue option to turn in an item, see the collection progression notification, but there is still a dialogue option which then let’s me progress it again.

Players should have the next collection unlocked after today’s reset. Looks like it may have us go and do events/bosses. If it includes the annoying meta in Vabbi, I suggest everyone do it as soon as they can when there are still a lot of people going for it.

@Malediktus.9250 said:It does not have any additional dialogue options for me after turning in something. Must be a bug some people experience.It looks like this is intended to have a 7 day timegate, so if you found a way to speed it up it must be a bug.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I guess I'll try to cheese the dialog tonight while he's still thinking and see if I can't get a lot turned in too to catch up.

@"Malediktus.9250" said:Just revisited the NPC to make sure about it. There is no way to turn in a 2nd.Turned in one each on two days now.

ZCNH5iS.jpg

I did the same.

I think what the person upstream is saying is if you talk to him, while he's complaining, keep clicking on him and do more conversations, and you can sneak another in? If I understand it correctly?

I'm going to try it after reset tonight.

I've been able to do two a day. If this is a bug/exploit I'd grudgingly do this for another few days, but the timegate here is pretty weird in the first place. What purpose does it serve? You're not farming anything daily. There's no content daily. There's literally nothing to do but wait. Unless they expected us to find one module a day? If they wanted to do that, they should've added a material component based on renown hearts, like they did in LS3.

Probably better to get to the final collection as quickly as you can so that you can do the one meta in northeastern Vabbi while there's still a ton of people doing it. Otherwise you'll have to resort to the times any organized guilds do it which may or may not fit within your playtime.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Probably better to get to the final collection as quickly as you can so that you can do the one meta in northeastern Vabbi while there's still a ton of people doing it. Otherwise you'll have to resort to the times any organized guilds do it which may or may not fit within your playtime.Not like we have a choice to finish it faster unless someone posts the exact steps to reproduce it somewhere (not here on forums obviously). But even then it is questionable if you want to abuse the bug

Archived