Map Completion no Rewards

ebrythil.8079

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same. Finished Crystal Oasis yesterday and got the Book of Awakening + some exp - and nothing else. Went to Desert Highlands next, finished it today and got 8k exp - nothing else. Haven't finished the story in Desert Highlands yet (on Glint's Lair step). Not sure what other information would be relevant. Thank you for looking into this!

@Vavume.8065 said:

@Moon.7310 said:I did not finish a map yet, but what I noticed is that almost all of my characters have the map completion unlock in their specialization collection, despite them not even setting a foot into the desert yet. Maybe there is a connection between this collection unlock and not getting rewards?

This ^ exactly the same for me, all my chars have the map complete chest in their specialization collection before ever going to the desert.

Funny thing is: It is not for all my characters. One is missing the unlock. My main character, with whom I do everything first. And who now has a map completed but not gotten the unlock or reward o.OSo basically the only character who should have the unlock and the reward does not have it but everyone else. And I don't think that it is actually related to the Lions Arch PO, since I had that one with my main character first too before getting it with everyone else.

@Walkyrie.2198 said:Yesterday i complete the first 2 maps and i receiver only 8k xp each. 1h ago i login and i receiver another 2 chest, i think "they fixed it", but i receiver 8k xp each another time :(.So 32k exp for 2 map for me .

I am having the same issue, I received two reward chests upon log in but all they contained was 8k xp each, I did not receive my firebrand cache even though i completed both Crystal Oasis/Desert Highlands on my firebrand.

@LaCoria.8549 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:If you haven't gotten the Walk the Land item, try opening the class caches; mine were inside of those.

I opened the cache from Desert Highlands, and still no "Walk the Land" token in there.

Same here. Just finished Desert Highlands. Got the class chest and a bit of XP in the map completion "blue/gold" chest. Did not receive the Walk the Land item for the Desert Highlands.

Archived