Duel with Top 1 PvP Holosmith Zan / Sword Weaver Vs. Holosmith

Lasiurus.4067

@Ikki.7891 said:Really good video. If it wasn't for passive s you would of gotten him a couple of times.

I myself prefer lightning rod sword/focus Weaver.

Edit: I myself use demolisher amulet.

Yes because passives didn’t save Cellofrag at all either, passive frost aura and stone resonance helped him out just as much as any of Zans passives, no hate just pointing it out.

@Lasiurus.4067 said:1/ Nothing Fake in my title, in the video Top 10 Legendary. When I released my video I was 9th and Legendary (1804 rafting) you can see the rating at the begin of the video

2/ I’m just trying to make Non Meta Build Viable. My sword weaver build is not at all the best build, I know it. I’m not as skilled as Sindrener, Zan, Mischa or other top PvP player, I know it and I love to watch their gameplay.I’m just trying some différent build and to show that Sword Weaver might have a place.

3/ Relax & chill !

You can see in this pic that max games needed for leaderboard where 60. You know why you only show a pic where the legendary symbol hides almost all informations about number of played games etc. Maybe it was even on a thuesday evening /wednesday when 70% of all ppl fall out of leaderboard. Using a title about a top rank midseason is just pure clickbait because it says nothing. From what i saw, you were one time in legend and this was in Season 9, it was for a very short time and you finished the season in Plat1. Passing into low legend after a lucky winstreak (1804 lel) is easy possible even when you don't belong there. I rly don't have anything against you but you clearly clickbait.

@apharma.3741 said:

@Ikki.7891 said:Really good video. If it wasn't for passive s you would of gotten him a couple of times.

Yes because passives didn’t save Cellofrag at all either, passive frost aura and stone resonance helped him out just as much as any of Zans passives, no hate just pointing it out.

Yes thats true, and there is not many passive as Sword Weaver, its not like the invul from SB.

Chill everyone !

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

Yes thats true, and there is not many passive as Sword Weaver, its not like the invul from SB.

Chill everyone !

Again, no hate, was correcting someone who was under the idea that you would have won if not for passives while ignoring the ones you had. If you felt the need to respond to that maybe you need to chill also as it wasn’t a criticism.

Here is some criticism though: I think you need to take a step back and stop bragging because this is what the title and many of your videos come across as which only makes veteran players who understand what you did more critical and disapproving of your videos and posts. Step back and let other people do the promoting for a bit, I saw you on Zans team once on his stream and he said “I know he can hold a point”, good players already comment on their streams about you in a positive fashion, let them say the good things and your popularity will increase.

@apharma.3741 said:

Chill everyone !

Again, no hate, was correcting someone who was under the idea that you would have won if not for passives while ignoring the ones you had. If you felt the need to respond to that maybe you need to chill also as it wasn’t a criticism.

Here is some criticism though: I think you need to take a step back and stop bragging because this is what the title and many of your videos come across as which only makes veteran players who understand what you did more critical and disapproving of your videos and posts. Step back and let other people do the promoting for a bit, I saw you on Zans team once on his stream and he said “I know he can hold a point”, good players already comment on their streams about you in a positive fashion, let them say the good things and your popularity will increase.

Dont worry, I understand your message & I even appreciate it because its constructive ! Will try to apply this. Thanks for the constructive feedback !

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Holosmith is so bursty you really have to be just as agressive as he is to stand a chance i feel. Make him mess up on his rotations with crazy amounts of pressure and if u can do that you can win....other wise his 10-20k burst will just melt anyone who's not ready or just playing defensively. His rotaions are nearly perfect.Worst thing for this game is a razer mouse with 1-12 buttons right at ur thumb....just takes all the skill outa using a keyboard and managing your hand movements.

The burst is way too high to be aggressive at all, holosmiths can be aggressive because they have perma protection/stab/regen and passive pulsing sustain + 2x elixir s + stealth + CC for days etc etc

Archived