Duel with Top 1 PvP Holosmith Zan / Sword Weaver Vs. Holosmith

Lasiurus.4067

Duel with a ranger plussing, lol. Also the conversion build doesn't have enough pressure to kill a bruiser like your weaver build, I'm pretty sure he would have played a different build (like SD) in an actual duel. You just clipped a random scene from ranked and use his name as clickbait.

Nice fight. I actually wonder that the holo stays alive so long (especially facetanking at the start in the ring of fire) but i think it´s due to menders. I perfer sage or marshall and usually holo is no threat with added condi preassure. Actually if i can fight within my firefield it´s getting easier. The only classes that can reliable facetank me seem to be warriors and reapers. But well i prefer tempest annyways and i am shure you are better them me. The large HP pool feels somewhat cool especially knowing there is aloo large healing power behind. It´s definitely a bunker....

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:Funny enough everyone knew this would happen when this was on zan’s stream.Not hating, but your vids are kinda clickbaiting.

There is nothing fake in the title, he's top 1 in last League and one of the best Holosmith in GW2.I was really happy to duel him.And sadly Zan Stream is restricted so not a lot of people can watch it :(

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Sword weaver is so boring to watch......i personally dont see any exciting attacks or plays done by a sword (mending?) weaver. I personally would like to see sc/f sc/d with avatar ammy doing big damage with some risk involved.

I can understand that my build & that Sword Weaver are not fun to watch because mediocre DPS and so many that it a bit look likes a druid.But it was anyway a close fight, we both nearly died few times and it was very enjoyable, thats why I uploaded the fight.

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:Funny enough everyone knew this would happen when this was on zan’s stream.Not hating, but your vids are kinda clickbaiting.

There is nothing fake in the title, he's top 1 in last League and one of the best Holosmith in GW2.I was really happy to duel him.And sadly Zan Stream is restricted so not a lot of people can watch it :(

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Sword weaver is so boring to watch......i personally dont see any exciting attacks or plays done by a sword (mending?) weaver. I personally would like to see sc/f sc/d with avatar ammy doing big damage with some risk involved.

I can understand that my build & that Sword Weaver are not fun to watch because mediocre DPS and so many that it a bit look likes a druid.But it was anyway a close fight, we both nearly died few times and it was very enjoyable, thats why I uploaded the fight.

Well on stream zan said he pushed in to you because he wanted to see if it’s possible to kill bunker weaver considering he swapped to quickness elixir and he played over aggressive for the kill, so just saying it’s not indicative and thus is clickbaiting imo.You should make montages and or vids about you and not other people.As I said though no hate:)

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

Deffinitly worth a watch. You got skills mang i dont see why you play it so safe with sword/mending. You can deffinitly get big plays and exciting fights with sc/d i feels. Imtrying to get away from focus my self and use dagger but no having any anti prjectile is the number one killer for me. Im also not trying to use tempest defence because thats going to be a 60 cd making other things more worth while in the short run of fighting

They really need to take out that passive elixir proc and replace it with something else. Actually all the passive trait life savers in the game should be evaporated.

Considering what Ele has been through since beginning of HoT, its nice that they now have a somewhat offensive build they can run in pvp. It may cause problems with coefficients being nerfed but thats more of an amulet issue.

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:

Well on stream zan said he pushed in to you because he wanted to see if it’s possible to kill bunker weaver considering he swapped to quickness elixir and he played over aggressive for the kill, so just saying it’s not indicative and thus is clickbaiting imo.You should make montages and or vids about you and not other people.As I said though no hate:)

I'm mostly doing montage of myself ;) I was just really happy to fight him and to get such challenge in 1v1I apologize if it looks clickbait, was not what I wanted to share. Just wanted to share a fight I enjoyed !

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

Deffinitly worth a watch. You got skills mang i dont see why you play it so safe with sword/mending. You can deffinitly get big plays and exciting fights with sc/d i feels. Imtrying to get away from focus my self and use dagger but no having any anti prjectile is the number one killer for me. Im also not trying to use tempest defence because thats going to be a 60 cd making other things more worth while in the short run of fighting

The only antiprojectile are the Evade from Sword & the Dodge. Sometimes its enough but not always

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

I'm mostly doing montage of myself ;) I was just really happy to fight him and to get such challenge in 1v1I apologize if it looks clickbait, was not what I wanted to share. Just wanted to share a fight I enjoyed !

The only antiprojectile are the Evade from Sword & the Dodge. Sometimes its enough but not always

Lol, don't listen to these guys. They got the hots for zan clearly.

It can be said both ways if these guys were going to duel, they could both change their builds around. Big fan of zan and cellofrag here btw, would love to see some pre made duels.

Keep sharing the videos mate, this one especially shows that weaver can be very good in the right hands and really does deserve a meta spot.

@Itz Jay.8941 said:

It can be said both ways if these guys were going to duel, they could both change their builds around. Big fan of zan and cellofrag here btw, would love to see some pre made duels.

Keep sharing the videos mate, this one especially shows that weaver can be very good in the right hands and really does deserve a meta spot.

I dont care for either of them. I main ele so i watch almost all ele pvp videos there is..i was giving my honest opinion about the game play......sword weaver is boring to watch its evades from its skill rotations is just a lazy way to make a sustainy class. I never liked the idea of evade frames threw skills. It just ruins combat for me.

@Itz Jay.8941 said:

Its okay mate, there are no hate from them, I can understand that someone adding the duel is kinda frustrating, and also the fact its not an organised 1V1.I love Zan gameplay too !

Here is Zan last montage its definitely insane :

Holosmith is so bursty you really have to be just as agressive as he is to stand a chance i feel. Make him mess up on his rotations with crazy amounts of pressure and if u can do that you can win....other wise his 10-20k burst will just melt anyone who's not ready or just playing defensively. His rotaions are nearly perfect.Worst thing for this game is a razer mouse with 1-12 buttons right at ur thumb....just takes all the skill outa using a keyboard and managing your hand movements.

I don't know what these videos are supposed to show. Sword weaver can get his ass kicked by top 1 players without dying instantly, yeah. That's no surprise considering that it's a semi bunker spec that on the other hand can't really kill anything. And the gameplay itself is just pure spamming shit that's off cooldown.

@"Jalal.6783" said:Stop making forums posts linking videos. If you have something constructive to add to the forum, do that but just showing a video? No benefit from that

WTH is wrong with you people? He's posting videos trying to promote weaver and show it can be meta and it can be used it LEGEND. How many streamers we got that actually play in legend??? And you're moaning about this!!

When every other forum post is some BS poll or "murrr, delete scourge" garbage. I am sick of coming to the forums and every post being the same kitten whining players, this is refreshing to see, and we need more people doing it.

You people wonder why the top players left, yeah esports is gone. But I'd argue it's your whining ass players that drove them off the cliff!!!!

The thing why ppl are calling him out is cuz he is always using clickbait titles like "top 10, legendary" altho he isn't. Ofc ppl will then start to flame in his threads and call him out.I like your vids and that you are playing something that isn't broken. Just pointing out why ppl are so toxic towards you. Maybe try a different approach ?W/e see u

1/ Nothing Fake in my title, in the video Top 10 Legendary. When I released my video I was 9th and Legendary (1804 rafting) you can see the rating at the begin of the video

2/ I’m just trying to make Non Meta Build Viable. My sword weaver build is not at all the best build, I know it. I’m not as skilled as Sindrener, Zan, Mischa or other top PvP player, I know it and I love to watch their gameplay.I’m just trying some différent build and to show that Sword Weaver might have a place.

3/ Relax & chill !

Archived