SAB race is the most unfun thing I've had the displeasure of experiencing in years.

The only thing that annoys me about this race is how the bee works. You press either skill a picosecond to long, you end up in all the way to the to or bottom of the map, teleported to the entrance.

I would have preferred if they managed to replicate the way things move underwater as an effect that allows you to freely move up and down in the air as if you were swimming.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Mewcifer.5198 said:

@"Obtena.7952" said:I can assure you all that these problems don't exist if you don't do content you don't like.

I guess the issue is that it's content I
want
to like. Festivals are my jam in games. so it makes me mildly unhappy when there is festival content that is buggy or not well thought out. Now, I'm not gonna grab a pitchfork and be all "make it so easy a baby can do it!" but for me festivals are relaxing casual content that comes and goes, not hardcore no-second chances content. Trib is still there for the people who want the challenge. The race could have been made a little easier or more forgiving of mistakes.

There should be lots of content you actually like. I don't think it's a good idea to have an expectation that if you like festivals, that every festival ingame is one you will like.

@Malediktus.9250 said:

@Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:Well I'm happy it doesn't give ap, the devs know the forums would have lots of posts complaining how hard it is to do the race if it gave ap, so they avoided the drama :#

I dont think that is the reason. Anet simply stopped giving AP for any achievements that reset yearly. Since this resets yearly it gives no AP :(

But all the other festival races give ap :/They could have made this race with a second achieve where we get ap after finishing it 3 times and can be repeated 5 times like the other ones :anguished:

I need around 80 ap for 36k so I'm craving for ap man lol

Archived