The Real Reason for the Impossible Odds Change

Justine.6351

Some people laughted at me when I said that Revenant was one of the best (if not the best) gathering class in the game due the mix of high mobility and the quickness on demand (Impossible Odds). Well, wasn't a joke: aside from the multiple advantages that the old IO offered in terms of combat, it was really useful if you main a Rev and gathering mineral ores and wood was your main source of income.

I don't have any infinite gathering tool, and to be honest mi last spent in real money in the game was before the HoT release, but after seing this bs my interest into buying those tools reached 0. Rev is thrash tier simulation of a class.

E X P O S E D...LOL

Since I main rev, the removal of quickness for the purposes of gathering was legitimately the most annoying thing about the IO nerf.

It was completely unecessary from a balancing perspective and just drove revs further down in the dumpster tier. This glyph trash isn’t suprising. Nerf on demand quickness on revs so we can sell more keys...seems logical.

Prove us wrong ANET. Split IO for pve and give us quickness back or we will keep thinking you are greedy, rev-hating bastards.

@"Exalted Quality.8534" said:E X P O S E D...LOL

Since I main rev, the removal of quickness for the purposes of gathering was legitimately the most annoying thing about the IO nerf.

It was completely unecessary from a balancing perspective and just drove revs further down in the dumpster tier. This glyph trash isn’t suprising. Nerf on demand quickness on revs so we can sell more keys...seems logical.

Prove us wrong ANET. Split IO for pve and give us quickness back or we will keep thinking you are greedy, rev-hating bastards.

I don't think they hate Revs so much as they wish the class had never happened in the first place. They gave us that joke of a "legend" Kalla and thought that would definitely make us leave for a manlier profession, but nope, we're still here twiddling our thumbs all awkward like. So then I guess their metrics said Revs like to pick flowers and cut stone, so they took the hammer to that as well.

We are the profession equivalent of perpetually friend zoned.

Plz ANet, we'd make you happy if only you gave us the chance!

Archived