PVP Poetic Complaints or Compliments

Crab Fear.1624

Any form, even spoken word. Lettuce here your <3

I log into the game and hop on my thiefSolo q ranked with my beer and my chiefWhat build should I play? It must come with ease.Pistol Pistol today, death comes in three's

Three Three Three...Still not dead? F*%k me

Looks at my health, you know..to checkWTF I'm dead...b&8ch used reflect!

I log into PvP and what do I seeAnother meta Mesmer is staring at meHe uses Mirror Blade, Jaunt, Mind Wrackand gives me another good whackBecause he's professional, he's in the zonebut then he realizes, he's bursted my clone

Good thing he has his friend ThiefWho's chilling with his beer and chiefThree Three Three ... F*%k meLooks at my health, you know..to checkkitten I'm dead...I had no reflect!

(sorry OP, couldn't help myself)

Beeing a scourge is like playing rouletteyou never know - What do I get?If its a Firebrand then it's ggyou only need to press every keyeverything else is nothing but trashIt wont matter whatever you smash

You'll always have that targetabove you in the skywhenever you have it there is nothing you can do but cryYou will always die

NOP:NO-OP:Non Operational:

I once played a Mesmer in pvpin wvw he could not beat methere he crys cheat reee reeebut in pvp he is pro op to a t

I then hit a guard in a circle to beright there in his pro niche pvpbut boons had em roar with gleethat I am nop in his circle to be

The necro comes to follow meright there in his pro niche pvpthis is where I die and cry ree reeand boycott until change I see

If I had a nickle for every scourge Id be richMemsers just way to slickP/P thieves make me sickgot the standard models offbut still every player human meta chick

hopped into ranked1 doesnt showi dont complainfigure the team mates knowthe match as expected goes southsome clueless fools opens his mouth"what the eff? NOOOBS!, GEE GEE"...."bro..chill out we have a DC"

make that two, dude left and quitstill lost 16 points...wait..what the Ship?

1583, you won't be missed...in the mistheard you got knocked the eff out by the Dhuum fistI hope it was a surprise, a real plot twistThought you were slick with all your cheatsescaping well deserved defeatswell now you've been defeatedsee you in 36 weeksthe news was quite the treatface hot? bet you want to clap backsay the bans are whackokhop on an alt, lets see your best attackwithout them cheats bro,your ship is wackyou 're going on a trip,don't forget your backpackand that's that

3 3 3 potato potahto

There once was a game called Guild Wars 1,and it lived up to its name because it had Guild vs Guild which was considered an Esport by some.It had a spectator mode so people could observe matches,And it was balanced often with patches.The game was abandoned by its community,for the promise that Guild Wars 2 would bring more unity.But the reality shows that catering to the mainstream players sunk the game to new lows.And now all that's left is nostalgia for the time when gaming was a unique culture.Remember PvX wiki? (https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/PvX_wiki)The link to the website of our past I still browse with pity.I guess all that's left is to wait for this game's dying breath,And hope Arenanet sells the copyrights of Guild Wars 1 to someone,who can make it into the Esport it always should of become.

I’m a spell breaker noble, courageous and trueDon’t hit it my shield I’ll hurt you tooSpam all those boons it makes me strongerI’ll stall out this fight just a little bit longerIt’s OP ANet nerf it please!

I’m a mesmer brilliant, elusive and quickBeing in a 1v1 forever, that’s my pickDamage, boon rip I summon and summonConstantly casting I bring them forth, phantasmIt’s OP ANet nerf it please!

I’m a scourge, you won’t get nearAround me an area covered in fearYour boons are mine, corrupt is sureYou won’t see till you’re dead on the floorIt’s OP ANet nerf it please!

WIP

Archived