What is the best way to get ascended gear by only playing wvw big zerg fights with ele?

Annihilator.2617

@MachineManXX.9746 said:

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:meh, running around on Siren's Landing farming oysters gets you asc backpack quick and easy. Farming a bit in Bitterfrost gets you rings and trinkets quick and easy.

Crafting? If you are a mat hoarder, a complete asc armor sets takes you only a couple of days....

If you craft all the items, crafting a set of Light Ascended takes 36 days.

I am a hoarder. And I craft spiritwood planks, elonian leather squares etc every day, so if I need them, I don't have to wait...

Maybe so, but it still took you 36 days for light armor. You just did the 36 days before you wanted the armor.

sure and since then I finished many sets... shrug still faster than unlocking triumphant armor, then crafting the marks, or doing TT every day, hoping for a useful asc. drop.

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:meh, running around on Siren's Landing farming oysters gets you asc backpack quick and easy. Farming a bit in Bitterfrost gets you rings and trinkets quick and easy.

Crafting? If you are a mat hoarder, a complete asc armor sets takes you only a couple of days....

If you craft all the items, crafting a set of Light Ascended takes 36 days.

I am a hoarder. And I craft spiritwood planks, elonian leather squares etc every day, so if I need them, I don't have to wait...

Maybe so, but it still took you 36 days for light armor. You just did the 36 days before you wanted the armor.

sure and since then I finished many sets...
shrug
still faster than unlocking triumphant armor, then crafting the marks, or doing TT every day, hoping for a useful asc. drop.

I don't agree or disagree. I was just correcting the statement that you made that crafting a full set of ascended light armor only takes a couple of days.

@Odinens.5920 said:

@"SkyShroud.2865" said:Just buy it using the wvw ticket, I mean, you have a condition of not wanting to spend more than 15 minutes on other things than WvW zerg. You only got one option, wvw ticket.

Where to buy?

You buy the recipes to MAKE the marks and gear. You don't just get the gear.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Skirmish_Supervisor

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@"SkyShroud.2865" said:Just buy it using the wvw ticket, I mean, you have a condition of not wanting to spend more than 15 minutes on other things than WvW zerg. You only got one option, wvw ticket.

Where to buy?

Are you confirming my statement, or saying I'm wrong?

@Odinens.5920 said:

Where to buy?

Are you confirming my statement, or saying I'm wrong?

Simply confirming.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived