Can we have an honest conversation about "Outfits?"

8 minutes ago, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

I've always been curious on exactly how a thread this old gets necro'd, like, how does a person manage to stumble on this thread without being aware that its been three years since the last comment?

1 minute ago, Tyncale.1629 said:

Kharmin digs them up when Moony started a new one, then Moony decides to reply in each of the threads Kharmin has digged up. 

I think it’s interesting that we have one faction on this forum that complains about duplicate threads, and another faction that complains about necro’ing threads..

Seems like you can’t win.

Truly..  pretty much the ONLY things that haven’t been discussed by this point at one time or another are new living story releases, matchup threads (which aren’t allowed) and new rewards….  

I mean, just lock the general discussion forum, the lore forum….  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, technically necro-ing a thread is against the CoC.  Duplicate threads often serve no purpose other than to echo each other making the same points when they could easily be made within the same thread.

I'm all for discussion on practically any topic relevant to GW2 as long as posts actually add something to the discussion.  "Me too" posts and duplicate threads don't.   /shrug

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

Of course it’s against the CoC.  No one is saying it’s not.

Duplicate threads serve no purpose for you and some others.

For a new member?  It shows their interest in some aspect of the game.

I mean, refer them to other threads, sure.  Just don’t be shocked when they necro those threads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2