Quality of life (The little things)

https://s18.postimg.cc/5st8rbthl/gw025.pngThis is one of the little things that makes ArenaNet so great; and one of the many reasons that contribute to why this is one of the best MMO's there's ever been.Instead of keeping this in your inventory and taking up space after finishing the achievement. You can simply buy it whenever you want and sell it back for NO LOSS! I love this idea! Please keep it going in future releases.

Thank you ArenaNet :)

I would propose the following Quality of Life idea:1) Omit Trash within trash rewards, notice there are bags within bags and then you got blue and green gear... - give us copper/silver of the same value instead. I got 250 bags from pvp reward...i dont even dare to open it now...too much hassle to click and click again for yellow reward =/.2) Please give us One Push Button for Build, Gear, Rune & Stat swapping system. Tired of swapping my gear from dps to condi dps/ healer/tank/ personal for fun build/ etc piece by piece, rune by rune....

• option to not receive bloodstone dusts, empyreal fragments, dragonite ores etc... tired of getting these items, eaters don't eat bloodstone dusts in time

• option receive tome of knowledge automatically as spirit shards... dont wanna click them anymore... and dont need to level up anymore characters

• don't make items that only has value as a collection, unable to sell them, and then we have to type out their names to delete them... like wtf? if it has no value... why do we need to type it out???

• fix bug where you double click to select a character on character select screen making the client crash...

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to s18.postimg.cc. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites"

Yeah... no thanks. Try using a reputable image hosting site in the future.

@"kurfu.5623" said:"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to s18.postimg.cc. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

I don't get this warning on neither Chrome nor Edge.The warning is pretty unreliable to be honest. I always get that warning when I try to access the website of my tattooist. I told her, but she has no idea how to solve that problem.

@"kurfu.5623" said:"Secure Connection Failed

Learn more…

False positive. It happens.

@"Lumpy Forehead.2193" said:Can we please have a "consume all" for the tome of knowledge? I have 2 full stacks and more and I wan't want to kill my expensive gaming mouse by opening them, and also a "sell all runes" option.

If you're out to consume the Tomes for Spirit Shards, there's a conversion at Miyani - you can trade Tomes into Bags of Spirit Shards of various sizes at no loss.

@Lumpy Forehead.2193 said:

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:If you're out to consume the Tomes for Spirit Shards, there's a conversion at Miyani - you can trade Tomes into Bags of Spirit Shards of various sizes at no loss.Thank you for that! I didn't know you can do that.

I just stumbled upon it a while back, looking at her vendor options thinking "Wouldn't it solve a lot of complaints about Tomes if we could just trade for Spirit Shards as well as consuming?" and there it was!

Archived