Anyone else having an issue equipping gathering tools directly from shared inventory slots?

I am not, but maybe it has to do with 'how' you do it?

I can think of two ways to equip tools. From the 'equipment' tab on the character, or from the inventory.

I'm in the habit of letting everyone carry around 'some' tools, wither Orichi/Mithril, or another unending set that doesn't have the 'best' upgrades in it, but they all carry something. Then I put the 3 tools in the shared bag. Every time I log a character in, I double-click on the each tool in the shared bag and it swaps it with what I have equipped. When I log out, I do the same thing, putting their tools back on and the good tools swap back into the shared bag.

I do everything from the shared bag that way.

Now, on a few characters, I'm using Volatile Magic tools, and not using my good tools. I have some extra sets on me, and when I run out, I 'do' equip those from the equipment tab. What I can't remember is: Do I even 'see' the tools in the shared inventory bag from that interface? I don't 'think' that I do?

Might that be the issue?

If not, no worries, just thought I'd do a drive-by, limited-knowledge, hopefully-not-misinformation, tried-to-help post. :)

Archived