Thank you ArenaNet

Saehte.9187

You clearly haven't dealt with condi mirage enough if you think Deadeye is a problem. Definitely a learn to play issue as Deadeye has the most obvious tells ever in a game. Condi mirages can literally load you with condis and just weave stealth in between applications without breaking stealth.

Hell pvp thieves don't even use stealth. They just unload multiple times and kill you.

This is purely a case of git gud.

@omgdracula.6345 said:You clearly haven't dealt with condi mirage enough if you think Deadeye is a problem. Definitely a learn to play issue as Deadeye has the most obvious tells ever in a game. Condi mirages can literally load you with condis and just weave stealth in between applications without breaking stealth.

Hell pvp thieves don't even use stealth. They just unload multiple times and kill you.

I can kill condi mirage because i have 5k+ mesmer games, I can kill pistol/pistol thief because i have 5k+ mesmer games

i can't kill a deadeye because it's physically impossible.

@Saehte.9187 said:

@omgdracula.6345 said:You clearly haven't dealt with condi mirage enough if you think Deadeye is a problem. Definitely a learn to play issue as Deadeye has the most obvious tells ever in a game. Condi mirages can literally load you with condis and just weave stealth in between applications without breaking stealth.

I can kill condi mirage because i have 5k+ mesmer games, I can kill pistol/pistol thief because i have 5k+ mesmer games

So you're a mesmer main and can't kill a deadeye? The clunkiest slowest ramp up thief build?

K

Spammable AoE reveal... did you really think this through? You would effectively remove stealth from pvp to counter a build/playstyle that was destroyed with the deadeye rework. It's actually scary that someone with 5K+ games would suggest something so "notsmart". Please read up on the recent patchnotes before suggesting something again.

Everytime I see a p/p DE it reminds me of all the scenes in Predator. "Hey look, an opponent who would have a chance in a fair fight. Well, I am invisible, may as well shoot him in the back and move on. " Still can't think of any type of "competitive" game in the world, including other e-sport type games, that allow complete invisibility. Just a silly mechanic to make the Developer that decided Ballistics AND Magic in a lore sense was super cool.

Lore wise, sure, whatever. Dungeons and Dragons, you know, the game that started all this. Has OPTIONAL ballistics rules. Cause guns and magic in the same world is just silly. Invisibility in that system gets trumped pretty quick as well, most DM's just give their mobs the ability to see through it for fairness sake.

GET TO DA CHOPPA !!

@"Kathul.1280" said:Everytime I see a p/p DE it reminds me of all the scenes in Predator. "Hey look, an opponent who would have a chance in a fair fight. Well, I am invisible, may as well shoot him in the back and move on. " Still can't think of any type of "competitive" game in the world, including other e-sport type games, that allow complete invisibility. Just a silly mechanic to make the Developer that decided Ballistics AND Magic in a lore sense was super cool.

Lore wise, sure, whatever. Dungeons and Dragons, you know, the game that started all this. Has OPTIONAL ballistics rules. Cause guns and magic in the same world is just silly. Invisibility in that system gets trumped pretty quick as well, most DM's just give their mobs the ability to see through it for fairness sake.

GET TO DA CHOPPA !!

Overwatch, Quake FULL SERIES, unreal tournament FULL SERIES, Halo combat evolved when the resolution was too shitty to see, team fortress, DotA 2 (A shit load of defenders, most well known is rikimaru permanently invisible the entire game AS A PASSIVE), league of legends (eveline, rengar, khazix, teemo, along with characters that can appear from bone fuck no where) Killzone (entire series, infiltrators), Titan Fall 1 and 2, planet side 2 (infiltrators with shotguns), Heroes of the Storm (Zeratul, and sniper woman), fucking COD. Time Splitters.

All of those games had invisible characters with greater levels of bullshit than thief. ANYONE ELSE WANNA ADD TO THIS?

@Saehte.9187 said:

so.....you can kill p/p deadeye but not rifle deadeye which is worse then P/p at the moment? um..... ok lets bump those 5k+ games into 15k+ games and try again.

Archived