Is the condi meta gone yet?

If you do not like the meta, do not play it. There is nowhere in this game that specifically states that you must play a meta build.

The only place where you might be asked to run a meta build would be raids but then the very concept of raids are built around co-ordination and building.

Play your own game.

@Donutdude.9582 said:If you do not like the meta, do not play it. There is nowhere in this game that specifically states that you must play a meta build.

The only place where you might be asked to run a meta build would be raids but then the very concept of raids are built around co-ordination and building.

Play your own game.

That's all fine and dandy unless you're playing pvp and get shit on by an entire team of condi builds.

@Nausiation.1469 said:That's all fine and dandy unless you're playing pvp and get kitten on by an entire team of condi builds.

When I play PvP, I either run at least one condition cleanse or I run glass cannon and attempt to nuke them before the conditions kill me.

If you're running a glass build with 0 condition cleanse then you'll simply have to live with it.

@Nausiation.1469 said:

@Donutdude.9582 said:If you do not like the meta, do not play it. There is nowhere in this game that specifically states that you
must
play a meta build.

Play your own game.

That's all fine and dandy unless you're playing pvp and get kitten on by an entire team of condi builds.

Since you are asking about PVP, Scourge and Mirage are still as OP in PVP as they've always been. In this PVP meta the side with the most of those wins, preferably Mirage because they can kill Scourge, and anything else.

As for Power Ranger, it will never be viable again in PVP. In PVP you always use an elite specialization, they were created to be OP and be used if you want to compete.

Archived