Its funny to see a server with such coverage being locked & unlinked

cpchow.7416

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Israel.7056 said:

@"Evolute.6239" said:Both SBI and FA have 86 thousand kills this week, and YB has 55k. When you add up K+D, FA has 161k, SBI has 151k, and YB has 127k. Those numbers dwarf T1 completely.

Inb4 "that just means the t2 servers have larger populations and better coverage than the t1 servers they just don't care about the game as much or try as hard as we do"

And yet, whenever any of these T1 servers fall to T2 their activity numbers "dwarf" the other T2 servers.I wonder why that is. (We know why that is.)

~ Kovu

@Kovu.7560 said:

@"Evolute.6239" said:Both SBI and FA have 86 thousand kills this week, and YB has 55k. When you add up K+D, FA has 161k, SBI has 151k, and YB has 127k. Those numbers dwarf T1 completely.

Inb4 "that just means the t2 servers have larger populations and better coverage than the t1 servers they just don't care about the game as much or try as hard as we do"

And yet, whenever any of these T1 servers fall to T2 their activity numbers "dwarf" the other T2 servers.I wonder why that is. (We know why that is.)

~ Kovu

Clearly the T2 servers are playing it smart.. avoiding the Tier 1 circus

@anonymous.7812 said:Heeeeeeeey guys look BG is hibergating again! heeeeeeeey he he he he, this gun be good! Who needs evidence!

You guys can sit in here and echo chamber this thread as long as you want you're not gonna get anywhere with anyone who isn't already on BG.

ANET falls for it every time though so I wouldn't worry too much.

@Kovu.7560 said:

~ Kovu

Predicted response: Well that's because t2 servers aren't as good at the game and they don't care as much about winning. FA has way way more population than BG they just don't try as hard. I mean look at the participation data since we started losing BG is basically a t3 server now. Did we dominate everyone every single week for over a year? Yes. Did it take 4 servers double teaming us to beat us? Yes. But now that we have lost a couple weeks our coverage and population have completely vanished. LOOK AT THE ACTIVITY NUMBERS!! JQ is massive now but not because their fairweathers are out. No one on BG is fairweathering because many people are still playing. Clearly BG needs to be opened so it doesn't drop to t3 or worse. That would be really bad for the game because BG is supposed to win t1.

@Israel.7056 said:

The reason why these numbers are what they are is because of the event week. Where were these numbers beforehand? I'm just brutally honest. Before the event week, nobody gave a shit about WvW except for JQ, SBI, BG and SoS.

First you said that BG has no activity and rae tanking. Now you make a 360 comment. Come on bro.

@Israel.7056 said:

~ Kovu

Predicted response: Well that's because t2 servers aren't as good at the game and they don't care as much about winning. FA has way way more population than BG they just don't try as hard. I mean look at the participation data since we started losing BG is basically a t3 server now. Did we dominate everyone every single week for over a year? Yes. Did it take 4 servers double teaming us to beat us? Yes. But now that we have lost a couple weeks our coverage and population have completely vanished. LOOK AT THE ACTIVITY NUMBERS!! JQ is massive now but not because their fairweathers are out. No one on BG is fairweathering because many people are still playing. Clearly BG needs to be opened so it doesn't drop to t3 or worse. That would be really bad for the game because BG is supposed to win t1.

Bro in the previous comment you joked about T2 not wanting to win. Come on man. Stop contradicting yourself xd/

@Israel.7056 said:

~ Kovu

What are you smoking? We queue several maps. Still delusional?

QLAZGRe.jpg

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:

@Roxanne.6140 said:Thx for the good reads, guys. When will BG open again? I am disappoint.

Bg won't open lol. We have too many people playing long hours.

I'm sorry my sarcasm escaped you. I know what you are doing lol. You guys are the reason why alliance system will fail for off hours. Nevertheless, I wish you luck, may you get that someone in for shits and giggles.

Archived