Its funny to see a server with such coverage being locked & unlinked

cpchow.7416

@cpchow.7416 said:

@"Shining One.1635" said:From my understanding, "Activity" (Kills + Deaths) is not a factor in ArenaNet's population calculations. It's based on play hours. A 50-man zerg sitting at spawn for an hour is 50 play hours, despite having no kills or deaths.

How could 50 man zerg contributing nothing consider as active population. You should count players in PVE as a active population with your logic.

Oh, boy, you haven't heard of tanking?

Join me sometime, you will see a lot of it.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Chaba.5410 said:

@"XenesisII.1540" said:Even BG doesn't want to be in T1 now!

Are they getting the red bl treatment?

Lol nah. We still fight, but SoS and JQ's Coverage is insane with the double EXP weekend. I'm talking about 30-Map Queue man zergs on all time zones. After we capture and upgrade during NA, everything is lost during OCX/SEA/EU. People say that BG has good coverage lol. We don't have any guilds that run during and SEA/EU that runs more than 10 players. During OCX we have players run around 5-6 hours per week. BG is Militia mostly and most of the Militia are NA. Then again in the past, nobody tried to have good coverage and that was why BG was declared to have "good coverage". Double experience really showed the population advantage of other servers against BG. The reason why BG was on top for so long was because nobody cared anymore or tried to fight on WvW. However whenever there is an event, everyone logins to fight. Event coverage shows the true potential of a server and JQ is by far the most populated atm.

If you add up the sum of Kills and Deaths. JQ has around 50% more in total XD. Their coverage and population is insane atm.

lwciKsi.jpg

Lol the delusion is SO real.

Don't you guys know that the only people who cared about this game all this time were on BG? Don't you realize they're all magically gone now for some reason that has absolutely nothing to do with not dominating t1? Don't you know that we're the only ones who care about winning but also we don't care about winning at all??

Don't you guys on other servers realize that if you just care enough players will magically appear on your server to play your weak timezones??

I thought everyone knew this stuff. Just clap your hands three times and say "COVERAGE, COVERAGE, COVERAGE" and whatever you need will just appear. Easy guys anyone can have t1 coverage.

When we're beating you just know that it's because we're the only ones who care about this game and we're the only ones with the will to fight hard and keep fighting forever but if we're losing it's because we don't actually care about winning and we just play to have fun and get bags and our population isn't that great when we're losing so clearly we never actually have coverage so it was all in your imagination and you guys just didn't try as hard as we always do because we're the best but also open BG because this game isn't fair.........................................................................

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:

Lol nah. We still fight, but SoS and JQ's Coverage is insane with the double EXP weekend. I'm talking about 30-Map Queue man zergs on all time zones. After we capture and upgrade during NA, everything is lost during OCX/SEA/EU. People say that BG has good coverage lol. We don't have any guilds that run during and SEA/EU that runs more than 10 players. During OCX we have players run around 5-6 hours per week. BG is Militia mostly and most of the Militia are NA. Then again in the past, nobody tried to have good coverage and that was why BG was declared to have "good coverage". Double experience really showed the population advantage of other servers against BG. The reason why BG was on top for so long was because nobody cared anymore or tried to fight on WvW. However whenever there is an event, everyone logins to fight. Event coverage shows the true potential of a server and JQ is by far the most populated atm.

If you add up the sum of Kills and Deaths. JQ has around 50% more in total XD. Their coverage and population is insane atm.

lwciKsi.jpg

I didn't know HOB isn't SEA because they run with like around 20 excluding pugs during the week we are against them.

@cpchow.7416 said:

@"Shining One.1635" said:From my understanding, "Activity" (Kills + Deaths) is not a factor in ArenaNet's population calculations. It's based on play hours. A 50-man zerg sitting at spawn for an hour is 50 play hours, despite having no kills or deaths.

How could 50 man zerg contributing nothing consider as active population. You should count players in PVE as a active population with your logic.

Because they are filling server space. It just makes sense. How do you declare it "your" logic, when they are just explaining how arena nets analytics are?

First, where's the data from?As far as i can see there's not even a single thing (except the stuff added in paint) that links it to GW2.So until we're shown the original data source, what is everyone getting mad at?I can cough up a table saying that server X as 7 billion concurrent users if you want...

@"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:Lol nah. We still fight, but SoS and JQ's Coverage is insane with the double EXP weekend. I'm talking about 30-Map Queue man zergs on all time zones. After we capture and upgrade during NA, everything is lost during OCX/SEA/EU. People say that BG has good coverage lol. We don't have any guilds that run during and SEA/EU that runs more than 10 players. During OCX we have players run around 5-6 hours per week. BG is Militia mostly and most of the Militia are NA. Then again in the past, nobody tried to have good coverage and that was why BG was declared to have "good coverage". Double experience really showed the population advantage of other servers against BG. The reason why BG was on top for so long was because nobody cared anymore or tried to fight on WvW. However whenever there is an event, everyone logins to fight. Event coverage shows the true potential of a server and JQ is by far the most populated atm.

These posts are so entertaining. Keep em coming!

@SkyShroud.2865 said:

lwciKsi.jpg

I didn't know HOB isn't SEA because they run with like around 20 excluding pugs during the week we are against them.

Hob runs less than 10. Also a 20 man group SEA rare for BG lol. You compare that to the 50 zergs of JQ and SoS XD.

@"Israel.7056" said:Lol the delusion is SO real.

Don't you guys know that the only people who cared about this game all this time were on BG? Don't you realize they're all magically gone now for some reason that has absolutely nothing to do with not dominating t1? Don't you know that we're the only ones who care about winning but also we don't care about winning at all??

Don't you guys on other servers realize that if you just care enough players will magically appear on your server to play your weak timezones??

I thought everyone knew this stuff. Just clap your hands three times and say "COVERAGE, COVERAGE, COVERAGE" and whatever you need will just appear. Easy guys anyone can have t1 coverage.

When we're beating you just know that it's because we're the only ones who care about this game and we're the only ones with the will to fight hard and keep fighting forever but if we're losing it's because we don't actually care about winning and we just play to have fun and get bags and our population isn't that great when we're losing so clearly we never actually have coverage so it was all in your imagination and you guys just didn't try as hard as we always do because we're the best but also open BG because this game isn't fair.........................................................................

It's true though. Look at the numbers during double experience. In T1 BG averaged aroudn 35k kills per week. During double experience we reached 47k and JQ has 61k even though BG has the better K/D. Can't ppt fast enough because it's more populated during double experience weeks. In EU WvW is a lot more active. BG wouldn't stand a chance in T1 in EU just because of that. People overrate BG because they were in T1 in an NA population who didn't care about winning. Look at SoS, their coverage didn't magically happen. They started playing because of double experience and that resulted in better PPT. SoS's coverage is as strong as JQs, but they can't fight for shit lol.

@Swamurabi.7890 said:I wish someone at Anet would go through all the past posts about BG from players who were on BG at the time explaining why they are so good as well as all the other posts explaining why everyone is out to get them. It would make for some interesting reading.

It's true though lol. Look at Israel. Most of his post in WvW are about BG lol and he was a MAG player that transferred to EU so he doesn't even know what is happening in T1. He's just speaking from emotion xD.

@SWI.4127 said:

@"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:Lol nah. We still fight, but SoS and JQ's Coverage is insane with the double EXP weekend. I'm talking about 30-Map Queue man zergs on all time zones. After we capture and upgrade during NA, everything is lost during OCX/SEA/EU. People say that BG has good coverage lol. We don't have any guilds that run during and SEA/EU that runs more than 10 players. During OCX we have players run around 5-6 hours per week. BG is Militia mostly and most of the Militia are NA. Then again in the past, nobody tried to have good coverage and that was why BG was declared to have "good coverage". Double experience really showed the population advantage of other servers against BG. The reason why BG was on top for so long was because nobody cared anymore or tried to fight on WvW. However whenever there is an event, everyone logins to fight. Event coverage shows the true potential of a server and JQ is by far the most populated atm.

I just speak the truth. If we're trash at a certain timezone; then I say it. I'm not afraid lol. If you're not in JQ/SoS/BG then your opinion on the topic holds less value than someone who is in T1 because they know what is happening(I'm not directing this at you). If you watch streamers in T1, you can get your evidence there. BG had ok coverage but nothing compared to what they have in EU before the event and JQ and SoS during the event. People who have accounts or alts in EU will know that too lol. In EU, they average 60-70k kills without an event(what JQ is averaging during the event). Right now Whiteside has close to 110k kills which is almost double what JQ has at this time and triple that of BG.

I just speak the truth. If we're trash at a certain timezone; then I say it. I'm not afraid lol. If you're not in JQ/SoS/BG then your opinion on the topic holds less value than someone who is in T1 because they know what is happening(I'm not directing this at you). If you watch streamers in T1, you can get your evidence there. BG had ok coverage but nothing compared to what they have in EU before the event and JQ and SoS during the event. People who have accounts or alts in EU will know that too lol. In EU, they average 60-70k kills without an event(what JQ is averaging during the event). Right now Whiteside has close to 110k kills which is almost double what JQ has at this time and triple that of BG.

I'm on SBI, played against JQ, BG, and SoS plenty recently. I will say that JQ is pretty massive right now, getting unlocked and a link, they were bandwaggoned hard. I just think it's ironic BG is complaining about stacked servers. Like I said, it's entertaining. Sorry, I just find it hard to sympathize. Especially considering BG will stack again as soon as possible.

There's a difference between purposely tanking to get a link to stack on, or finding a low-pop link to stack on (IE both instances result in near 2 server size).. and having random people try to get on your server. The people purposely stacking BG are long gone or involved in the first instance. Buttttttttttttttt let the conspiracies keep going, it's good you all have an 'evil-empire' to hate, it just keeps WvW fresh, nothing worse than the game mode dying.

@SWI.4127 said:

I'm on SBI, played against JQ, BG, and SoS plenty recently. I will say that JQ is pretty massive right now, getting unlocked and a link, they were bandwaggoned hard. I just think it's ironic BG is complaining about stacked servers. Like I said, it's entertaining. Sorry, I just find it hard to sympathize. Especially considering BG will stack again as soon as possible.

Lol no servers stack. Bandwagon guilds are the ones who stack. Anyways, I really hope that alliances will fix this idea of bandwagons. BG has had their share of bandwagon guilds too. Nobody likes that idea except Anet because of profit.

@anonymous.7812 said:There's a difference between purposely tanking to get a link to stack on, or finding a low-pop link to stack on (IE both instances result in near 2 server size).. and having random people try to get on your server. The people purposely stacking BG are long gone or involved in the first instance. Buttttttttttttttt let the conspiracies keep going, it's good you all have an 'evil-empire' to hate, it just keeps WvW fresh, nothing worse than the game mode dying.

Lol It's always like that in anything competitive. People will always find a way to hate or talk about the most popular servers. Gandara, Vabbi, MAG, BG. JQ will be the replacement for BG for all of the controversy and Whiteside will be the equivalent to JQ. The funny thing is that most of the people who talk about these servers are probably not even in the same tier has them.

@SWI.4127 said:

You can take it your own way. I never thought of my comment as a complaint. I was just giving out stats and saying that BG is no longer the strongest server in NA. With the new population in JQ and SoS, they are now the strongest servers. My comment was just to say that JQ's population is enormous as of this week. It is entertaining indeed to read everything that everyone has to say. With that being said nobody should feel sympathy for a server losing. It's part of the game.

@"Israel.7056" said:Lol the delusion is SO real.

@SWI.4127 said:

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:Lol nah. We still fight, but SoS and JQ's Coverage is insane with the double EXP weekend. I'm talking about 30-Map Queue man zergs on all time zones. After we capture and upgrade during NA, everything is lost during OCX/SEA/EU. People say that BG has good coverage lol. We don't have any guilds that run during and SEA/EU that runs more than 10 players. During OCX we have players run around 5-6 hours per week. BG is Militia mostly and most of the Militia are NA. Then again in the past, nobody tried to have good coverage and that was why BG was declared to have "good coverage". Double experience really showed the population advantage of other servers against BG. The reason why BG was on top for so long was because nobody cared anymore or tried to fight on WvW. However whenever there is an event, everyone logins to fight. Event coverage shows the true potential of a server and JQ is by far the most populated atm.

Eu WvW and NA WvW are completely different, I play Eu on NA side, i know Bg have a map q on eb and run about 15-20 on another map, maybe more if you add up the pugs they have too

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@SWI.4127 said:

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:Lol nah. We still fight, but SoS and JQ's Coverage is insane with the double EXP weekend. I'm talking about 30-Map Queue man zergs on all time zones. After we capture and upgrade during NA, everything is lost during OCX/SEA/EU. People say that BG has good coverage lol. We don't have any guilds that run during and SEA/EU that runs more than 10 players. During OCX we have players run around 5-6 hours per week. BG is Militia mostly and most of the Militia are NA. Then again in the past, nobody tried to have good coverage and that was why BG was declared to have "good coverage". Double experience really showed the population advantage of other servers against BG. The reason why BG was on top for so long was because nobody cared anymore or tried to fight on WvW. However whenever there is an event, everyone logins to fight. Event coverage shows the true potential of a server and JQ is by far the most populated atm.

Eu WvW and NA WvW are completely different, I play Eu on NA side, i know Bg have a map q on eb and run about 15-20 on another map, maybe more if you add up the pugs they have too

Lol one map queue during double experience weekend during NA prime is pretty bad compared to SoS's 3 queues and JQ's. They're differe by name but same by system. EU is just more populated. BG would be in T3 if they were in EU. Everybody has a map queue on EB during NA prime.

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:It's true though. Look at the numbers during double experience. In T1 BG averaged aroudn 35k kills per week. During double experience we reached 47k and JQ has 61k even though BG has the better K/D. Can't ppt fast enough because it's more populated during double experience weeks. In EU WvW is a lot more active. BG wouldn't stand a chance in T1 in EU just because of that. People overrate BG because they were in T1 in an NA population who didn't care about winning. Look at SoS, their coverage didn't magically happen. They started playing because of double experience and that resulted in better PPT. SoS's coverage is as strong as JQs, but they can't fight for kitten lol.

Oh I have no doubt that fewer people are playing on BG than when BG was winning I just don't believe that it's indicative of an actual population issue.

BG is a hardcore fairweather server and now a good chunk of BG players will stop showing up until things start looking better as is tradition.

Fear not!! ANET always falls for the blackout trick so I'm sure they'll open BG soon and you'll be back to dominating t1 and telling people how they just need to try harder and care about the game more.

Archived